Mildly Amusing- Klaus

We were in a dark room, standing in front of a guy tied to a chair. We were torturing him to tell us where the remaining white oak was.

Nik played with the dagger in his hand. I then grabbed the sides of the chair, and the veins under my eyes popped out.

"What the hell are you?" His heartbeat had increased significantly.

"Where is the White Oak?" He smiled nervously and swallowed.

"I think you're scaring him, love."

"Look, he's smiling. He's totally fine."

"He's smiling because he's terrified. But I do love it when you make a man tremble." He gave me a devilish smirk.

"Now tell us where the White Oak is before my lovely girlfriend rips you apart." Nik stared at the man while I cracked my knuckles.

"I don't know." I punched him in the gut; he slumped over in the chair, groaning. I grabbed his chin in my hand.

"Let's try that again."

"I told you, I don't know." I growled, and snapped his neck in frustration.

"Why did you do that?"

"He was never going to tell us anything." Nik shrugged and pulled me closer.

"I've been wanting to do this all day." He leaned in and kissed me.

I wrapped my hands around his neck, at the same time he wrapped his hands around my hips. I pulled on the nape of his neck, and he let out a groan. In return, he pulled me closer to him. He broke his lips from mine, and started trailing them down my neck.

I pulled the crew t shirt from his taunt chest, revealing his abs. I ran my hands down until I reached the waistband of his jeans. He grabbed my hands and sped us against a wall. He grabbed one side of my neck while the other unhooked my bra.

His lips were feverishly kissing my neck. I put my lips close to his neck, and whispered the words he longed to hear. Let go, baby. His fangs sank into my neck, and as he fed on me, I had an undeniable feeling. I let out a moan, waiting for him to respond. He grabbed my skirt with his free hand, and ripped it off of me. I felt the cold air against my skin, and shuddered.

"Something wrong, love?" Nik had stopped and was looking at me with concern in his eyes.

"Just cold."

"Lets continue this somewhere warmer, love."

"Please." My breathy reply was barely heard as he had picked me up, and we were speeding off to the Mikaelson family home.