The next day

I woke up to the sound of Boris's cheeks clapping. The soggy, slushy sound of his cheeks as he waddled to the bathroom was immaculate; it was enough to get me out of bed.

I stood up and searched for clothes. It was fairly easy to find some in my size as Boris was slim and loved cross-dressing. After I got dressed I walked out to the kitchen and sat on the side.

Boris walked in.

"Ah- uh morning Y/N! Did you sleep well?" Boris said, greeting me with his smooth, silky, crow-like morning voice. He was a few feet away from me but I could feel how hot his breath was from here. One thing was wrong though.. it's smelt like Donald.. I'll talk to him about it later.

"Yes.. I slept okay I suppose.. how about you? Did you enjoy the sounds of screaming birds this morning?"

He looked at me with awe, I know how much he likes the morning birds.

~~~

A couple hours passed and me and Boris we sitting on the sofa. The TV was on and we were watching the news. Suddenly it brought up a video of me stealing a lettuce leaf from Tesco. I was a bit embarrassed for Boris to see me in that feral state but as I turned over to look at him, he hugged me tight and kissed my shoulder, he then whispered
"the way you walked out the shop with that lettuce leaf between your legs was so awesome and uh brave!"
I slight blush appeared on both our faces..
"Really?" I asked, who knew Boris would appreciate this!

"Of course! You uh should sometime uh carry me like that around the uh house"

This was amazing. He was not only impressed but longed to have me carry him the same way! Like a mother with too many kids trying to get home from the park~!

I vowed to Boris that I would do that to him just how he wanted. He smiles then jumped over the sofa and ran to the bathroom. His laxatives had probably kicked in. He told me that he doesn't need them but he loves the sensation it gives him..

Boris's POV

I was hugging Y/N tight.. god how I long for her to carry me that way..

I was about to lick her nose when I suddenly felt something..

It felt sloppy

I had to super-sonic speed to the bathroom! It's time for super yum yum sloppy poppy time! My favourite time of the day..

I'm sitting here on the toilet.. my favourite place in the house, and I can't help but think of Y/N.. I told Donald that it was strictly platonic between us but... oh god, the way she adores me is totally different to Donald.. all he does is use me for my looks and super dummy thiccc cheeks!

I cant help but feel a little scared if Y/N would be the same way if I let her into my heart.. i just need to trust my cheeks and everything would be fine!

I just can't help but worry..

Y/N's POV

"It's been a couple hours.." I mumbled to myself.. "I hope he's not having too much fun in there.."

Suddenly the door went.. I got up and stumbled over there. I'm a bit clumsy at times..

I debate to myself wether of not I should open it. I decide to just look through the peep hole..

"Oh my god.. it can't be.."

Its..-

TO BE CONTINUED