🖤I Hate Leaving You🖤

Start from the beginning

But hearing those words to escaped from her mouth, Jungkook's inner demon broke every edge of mercy and humanity..

"No Jimin, please.. Don't blame yourself please.. Don't hurt yourself.. Because you... "

And he saw her to stopped as soon as she opened her eyes and her watery gaze fell on his gloomy one which were reeking of only one thing, ruination... cruelly and inhumanly...

Because he was thinking that, she was still saving Jimin and had hidden all of this from him because she was protecting Jimin and had put Jimin above him and not only this, she was still choosing Jimin above him.. even after, he had separated both of them so painfully and had let both of them to suffered so cruelly..

She was still protecting and supporting Jimin even after all of this which made him blind with rage, jealousy but most importantly pain that she was saving that person who had hurted him so bad, had forced her to ruin him in the most non human way but still she was holding onto him and even lied to him because of that person and was still lying..

"Jungkook.... "

He heard her mouth taking his name in so much amount of shock and befuddled that she never in her worst had even imagined him to be there, in front of her and caught her lies and heard that thing which she was hiding from him with her everything.

Y/n felt like her soul got shrugged inside her body by seeing him in front of her and witnessing the extreme amount of deadly darkness playing in his eyes which she knew was capable of wrecking every single thing there but most importantly his own self because Jungkook's anger held the power of making him insane on another level of irrationality because she had herself witnessed and endured it.

Jimin broke the hug hearing her and then tossed around and got startled by watching Jungkook there who was peering into her which made him stunned until he heard those words to escaped from Jungkook's mouth.

"So this is your important work with Hazel......?"

Y/n turned into an ice at her place hearing that question which fell from his mouth like a venom while his eyes continued to burn her soul with its deadliness.

"Right ain't it... Y/n....?" Jungkook questioned her while gawking at her and taking his predatory steps closer to her making her terrified at her place but before he could reach to her, he saw Jimin to stand in front of her which made Jungkook's madness to taken over him.

Jimin guarded Y/n because he had clearly noticed that Jungkook was drunk and might do something wrong.. That was why he stood in front of her without even realising his that action made Jungkook furious and insane on another level.

"What are you doing here... Jungkook...? "

His that question made Jungkook to clenched his jaw and then chuckled like a maniac where as she got terrified by watching that Jungkook in front of her who had crossed every edge of humanity with her that night when she had signed that marriage contract with him..

Jungkook laughed at Jimin's question and then ogled at Jimin's confused eyes, demonically..

"Shouldn't I be the one to ask this question to you, Park Jimin that what exactly you're doing here with her... all alone ,at this time...? "

Jimin gritted his teeth at his question where as Y/n's heart felt a sting..

"Watch your mouth... Jungkook... Don't state nonsense... "

"Really nonsense? Then do tell me a sensible reason that what you're really doing here Mr Park with my wife.. alone at this time...? "

Jimin's eyes got widened hearing his words.