🖤I Love Wrecking You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"You need to contact Mr Jeon and persuade him to continue to be this company's and its project's part... "

Her entire body turned numb where as she could feel her own breathing to turned burden on her. Her palms became sweaty but she exhaled a deep breath for calming herself down because she knew that, that place wasn't not appropriate for her to got those terrible attacks..

She exhaled a sharp breath and asked

"Is there any other way around than this Mr Kang...? "

She asked with a slight hope but that hope shivered with her heart when she saw Mr Kang to sighed.

"I am sorry to say this but unfortunately we have no other option than this Ms. Kim because even we get some other way to get out of this situation, it is going to take a lot of time which we don't have so, we only have to adopt this way....

You need to contact Mr Jeon... Ms. Kim because we all tried but it didn't work, we weren't able to reach him but now you being the owner and head of this company, we think you should give it a try too... "

Y/n suspired heavily and then fisted her palms tightly and gazed down at the table for a while....

And then took upward her head and replied

"I'll try to contact him.... " She spoke making the board to nod at her.

"Perfect then and do inform us soon that how it goes... " Mr Kang said and then got up from his chair and extended his hand to her.

She too got up and returned the gesture..

"I'll Mr. Kang and please can I have a word with you in personal...? "She said making him bobbed his head .

Mr Kang gestured towards the other directors who nodded at him and then left leaving Y/n and him to alone.

" Yes Ms. Kim what do you want to talk to me about...? "

Y/n sighed sharply hearing him and stated

"Mr Kang I know it will be against company's rules but please don't inform my Dad about this. It's a request to you please don't let this news to reach Dad yet because you know he won't be able to endure it..

And I'll try my best to get everyone and this company to be out of this situation as soon as possible without any harm but please don't let Dad get to know about this until it becomes necessary as I know you're a close friend to him.. Please it's a request... "

She spoke in her pleading voice which made Mr Kang to suspired and then nodded at her ..

"Don't worry, your Dad is my very dear friend too and his health is also important to me  Y/n that's why I didn't inform him but you... "