ꨄ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 10 ꨄ

𝕤𝕨𝕚𝕡𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔 ♫

-----------❦---------

" Y/n, do you perhaps - "
" Ehh ? Albedo ? When did you get here ? " Y/n interrupted him before he could finish the sentence.
" O-oh .. well I  just happened to walk pass Windrise on my way to Mondstadt " The alchemist said.
Y/n then questioned " But why were you here n the first place? You didn't tell me you were going back to Mondstadt.. "
" It's Master Jean, she sent me an urgent letter this morning saying that I have to return back to the city. I was surprised too " Albedo replied.
' So that's why he was here... why was I curious about this anyway ' thought Y/n.
" So Y/n ... " Albedo began, face a bit reddened.
He felt as multiple drops of sweat started to drip from his forehead.
His hands too, felt like they were shaking.
Seeing this, the h/c-haired girl looked at him, face showing a confused expression.
" Yes ? " she simply said with a normal tone, still wondering why the person in front of her suddenly became this nervous.
" F-forget it " Albedo quicky let out.
He didn't do it.
He didn't ask.
He couldn't.
He didn't dare to interrupt the calm and peaceful moment they were having with an uncomfortable question. Albedo got up, lifting up some supplies that were needed to be brought back to Dragonspine.
" Well, I have to be going now, see you back at the camp ! " He said.
" O-oh okay then, bye ! " Y/n responded.
She wondered what was the blonde-haired was going to say.

-
A few hours has pass by, yet Y/n was still under the big tree, enjoying the scenery of the city of freedom.
" Ms Y/n ? " asked a voice travelled from far away.
" Yes, that's me. And who might you be? " answered Y/n.
She looked at his clothing closely.
He has a pair of amor on, brown hair and a pair of small eyes.
She couldn't tell who he was but she was pretty sure she've never seen him or talked to him before.
At least she thought so.
" Nice to finally meet you. I am Aramis, a member of the Knights of Favonius. I was sent here to accompany you while Chief Albedo is away " The man introduced himself.
' Accompany me ? More like guard me ' Y/n scoffed inside her head.
" Albedo is going away ? " She then asked.
" It's just temporary " Aramis started.
" Mr Albedo was assigned an important task that is needed for him to travel all over the mountain of Dragonspine " He added.
Y/n nodded her head to show she understood.
" It's getting late now, let's go back to the city, shall we ? " Y/n said as she got up, patted her dress slightly so the grass won't be stuck on it.
The two then walked back to Mondstadt, enjoying the sunset on the way.

-

" Is it true that Aramis was ordered to guard that Y/n ? "
" I heard she's a beast "
" Yea, I did too! "
" She froze some hilichurls without owning a Cyro vision "
" Is that even possible ? "
Rumors were spreading around the whole town and soon enough, almost everyone knew about what happened the other day.
Y/n was currently at the tavern, siping her cocktail and hanging out with some of her friends.
Amber was there too.
Of course there's also Aramis, sitting at a table around 6 feet far away, doing his job.
" I'm so sick of being watched all the time ! " Y/n said, letting out some of her anger.
" But it's not like either of you have a choice " said one of her friends.
" I know ! That's the point. Plus, he's really annoying to be hung around with " replied Y/n, putting her drink down.
" He walks really slow, talks in a weird way " she said softly, making sure Aramis couldn't hear her.
" I bet his brain doesn't work too " said the girl sitting across Y/n.
" You are correct " added the h/c-haired girl.
" I wonder how did he even manage to become a knight ! " said Amber.
" Ugh.. I hate those rumors that are going all around Mondstadt now !!!! " Y/n complained.
" Everywhere I go I hear people calling me a beast. They said I seduced Albedo into believing I won't hurt him and that's why he's willing to experiment me"
Amber slammed the table.
" That is total nonsense ! How could they ! " she said, eyes filled with anger.
She couldn't believe there were people with such rude and evil personalities.
Y/n tried to calm her down.
" It's fine ! Really ! My reputation is not important so this doesn't affect me one bit ! " she said as she stood up, gently tapped on her friend's shoulder.
Both of them then sat back down.
" I just .. i don't know anymore " she then said, head slamming onto the table.
" Eh ? Did something else happen ? " asked the lady sitting across her.
" Is Albedo and Sucrose ... a thing ? " Y/n quietly asked, face half red.
" Wait what ? Since when ? " Amber questioned.
" I don't know.. I saw them hanging out together the other day. I'm not sure.. " answered Y/n.
" Oh my god ! I can't believe it ! Is our dear Y/n ... jealous ? " exclaimed the lady sitting across Amber.
" What ? Of course not ! Why would I be jealou - " Y/n quickly replied.
Before she could finish, her eyes widened.
' Wait a minute.. maybe i am .. ? '

-

People in Mondstadt were as quick as lightning when it came to spreading rumors.
So quick, that even people in Liyue would know about this event in just a few moons.
Don't forget, these people, were humans.
They had a brain of their own.
Therefore, when telling rumors, they would proceed to add some ideas or nonsense into the rumor, to make it more and more complicated.

---------❦-------

𝔄/𝔫 : 𝔦 𝔞𝔪 𝔰𝔬, 𝔰𝔬 𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣𝔣𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 !! 𝔄𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔬𝔣 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔫 𝔫𝔢𝔵𝔱 𝔰𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔦 𝔲𝔭𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔢𝔵𝔱 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯. 𝔖𝔢𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔬𝔬𝔫 !!! 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 2𝔨 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔰 𝔟𝔱𝔴 !!!