ꨄ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵 ꨄ

𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚝 ~

-----------❦---------

Ever since y/n and Albedo's date, Albedo can't stop thinking about what happened last night.
The kiss, the perfect moment which made Dragonspine an actual magical place for once.
But every time when his mind replayed the kissing part, he felt heat around his cheeks and that new feeling (aka butterflies) comes up.
(Well I don't think the feeling is new anymore lol ... poor boy) ' I have to do something about this. ' He thought to himself.
' Ah.. just in time to go to Mondstadt ! I have to report to Jean about the results of some experiments anyway so it won't be a bother to find the solution '

" Thank you so much for the results, Albedo " Jean thanked.
" I'm glad that they turned out well " She added as she escorted the ash-blonde out of her office.
" My pleasure, I will work on the next task as soon as possible " Albedo replied.
" Don't be too hard on yourself, we are not in a  rush right now " Jean said while looking at the alchemist, finding his expression looked a bit stressed out.
" Take a break if you have to " Albedo nodded as he left the office and went towards the laboratory in the Knights of Favonius  HQ. ( Jean BEST GIRL !! )

While Albedo was packing some needed supplies for his following experiments, a certain blue-haired man interrupted his actions.
" I didn't know you came back here. Why didn't you tell me ? I thought we were friends " Said Kaeya.
Albedo turned around, with a half annoyed expression on his face.
" Perhaps you want me to draw you again ? I bet you tried to copy mine but it didn't turn out well " He sighed with a tone that sounded super bothered.
" Now now don't despise my art skills when you haven't even seen it " Answered Kaeya with his usual flirtatious tone.
( Now I know y'all love this ship but this is a Y/N X ALBEDO book , that's all you get )

Kaeya walked towards the chair that Albedo was sitting on.
" You look like you have some problems, Mr Chief Alchemist " He teased.
" Perhaps it's related to y/n ? " This line instantly caught Albedo's attention.
" Are you sure you can help with my problems ? " He asked, making Kaeya revealing his smirk face.
" Well it depends~ " He then answered.
" You would have to explain the situation with detail "

" Looks like someone's in love ~ " Kaeya laughed.
" Stop it ! I'm being serious Kaeya ! " scolded Albedo with an extra annoyed tone.
" Who says I'm not ? " Kaeya added.
" L-love ? " Albedo stuttered .
That made Kaeya laughed even harder " Pfff- Hahaaha... why are you asking like you've never heard of love before ? "
Albedo looked away, not knowing what to say.
" Okay lets get this straight. That ' strange feeling ' that you're feeling is love. Don't ask me how or why as I didn't make that up. " Kaeya then said.
" But...I don't know does she feel the same... " Albedo replied .
" You never know unless you ask her " added Kaeya.
" Just go for it ! " Albedo thought of it for a while about should he listen to his friend's advice, but since he didn't know anything about ' love ' in the first place, he didn't have much of a choice.
"...Fine " He groaned.

" Sucrose ! Just in time ! " Albedo shouted as he saw Sucrose walking to the craft table along the main streets in Mondstadt.
" Yes, Mr Albedo ? Do you need my help ? " She asked nicely.
" I have to bring a bit more things back to the camp this time, can you help me out later today ? " The alchemist asked.
" Sure ! Anything to help the Chief Alchemist ! " answered the shy girl while
flattering the ash blonde.

As they began their way to Dragonspine, they passed by the symbol of the hero of Mondstadt.
' Y/n ? What is she doing here ? ' Albedo thought to himself as he saw y/n sitting on one of the branches of the big tree.
" Sucrose ? " He asked.
" Hm, yes ? " she answered.
" Would you mind if you go ahead first ? I suddenly thought of something urgent I have to do " He added.
" Of course, no problem ! " Sucrose exclaimed as Albedo and her distance to grow more and more. ( incase for misunderstanding, distance as in Sucrose walked away more and more while Albedo stayed at Windrise ) " Haaaa...Here goes nothing " Albedo said to himself as he walked towards y/n.

" Hey y/n, do you perhaps..."

-----------❦---------

𝐴/𝑛 : 𝑤𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜 !!! 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 !!! 𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 !!! 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𓇽