ꨄ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭 ꨄ

Music is included, feel free to listen to it while reading the story with headphones  :)
*Btw it's called Albedo destroys Mondstadt LMAOO*

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :

-ʏ/ɴ     Yᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ       -ᴀ/ɴ      Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ' s ɴᴏᴛᴇ -ʜ/ᴄ Hᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ

-ʏ/ɴ     Yᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ       -ᴀ/ɴ      Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ' s ɴᴏᴛᴇ        -ʜ/ᴄ       Hᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ

----------❦---------

Y/n was Amber's best friend. She was part of the Knights of Favonius and one of Jean's most reliable knights. She became a knight on the same day the traveler did so she was still new and haven't met all of the knights yet. She had a Hydro Vision and had a deep connection to the water. She also loved the snow and ice since both her parents have a Cyro Vision and they would show her ice and snow, assuming she would receive a Cyro Vision as well. Turns out, she received a Hydro one. Amber was her childhood friend so they shared a really strong and unbreakable friendship.

On one of the normal mornings in the city of freedom, a lot of hilichurls ran up towards the gates of Mondstadt. The front gate guards could not fight them off so the Knights of Favonius sent out some knights to defend the city. Amber and y/n teamed up and they were ordered to fight three groups of hilichurls off.

"You go burn down the Mitachurls ' shied, then I'll soak them with water ." Y/n said ."Got it !" Amber replied. They both quickly burnt down a bunch of hilichurls and killed them. During the last fight, they were fighting a Lawachurl. Amber released her ultimate skill but was kicked by the giant enemy. The Lawachurl punched her directly at her stomach. Y/n was terrified when she saw her best friend being kicked since she usually could just dodge them. She quickly went and soaked the 'Big Guy' with water but it didn't stop moving. She got more and more worried about the helpless situation she was in but her attacks weren't strong enough.No one else noticed them since they were all busy defending themselves from enemies. Right, when the Lawachurl was about to finish the brunette, she shouted "Noooooooooo" and suddenly, a huge amount of ice grew from the ground and froze the soaked giant Lawachurl. The scream was loud enough to warn others therefore a lot of other knights came and saw what happened. Not long after, the Lawachurl was killed and Amber was saved. Y/n cried with tears of joy since her friend is saved. She fainted from overusing her powers.

That evening, y/n woke up in the Cathedral, seeing Barbara, Amber, and the traveler next to her bed. "Eh? What-where-how?" she questioned. "You saved my life, thank you, Thank You !" The brunette hugged her best friend tightly. "Please be careful, y/n. Although I healed you and you've woken up, your body is still very weak at the moment ." Barbara warned. "Thanks, Barbara, I will keep that in mind ." Y/n smiled. After a bit of catch up with her friends, they left the  Cathedral and had a farewell meal with the Traveler. "Aw... I hope you'll come back once you have time !" Y/n said ." Oh we will ! The food in Mondstadt is unreplaceable !" replied the floating mascot next to the Traveler. "All you can think of is food ." Exclaimed the Traveler with a helpless tone. They all had a satisfying meal and bid their goodbyes.

"Ohh that reminds me, Master Jean wanted you to go to her office before you go home," Amber said. "Ok, thanks for telling me, I'll go now" The two friends greeted each other good night and y/n was off to the Acting Grand Master's office.

As soon as y/n arrived at the office, she saw an unknown person. A young ash-blonde who had his hair half tied up. "Welcome y/n, we have been waiting for you," Jean said while she led her into the room. "According to what I've heard from Amber, you summoned some large ice from the ground and froze an enemy. You had a Hydro Vision, right? How did you manage to create ice?" "Uhh..well, I only remembered a l-little at the moment, but i-if" Y/n answered nervously since she wasn't expecting all this. "Relax, cutie," Lisa said while she closed her book, "We'll let you figure it all out soon. Although I have never seen people use two element at the same time except for Anemo users ." Jean sat on her chair and placed her hands on her table ."This here, is Albedo, the Chief Alchemist and Captain of the Investigation Team of the Knights of Favonius" She explained as she introduced the h/c girl to this new person she's meeting. "Y/n here will have nothing to worry about since he will help you figure it all out," Lisa added. "Nice to meet you Miss y/n ." Albedo greeted with a handshake ." Nice to meet you too, and please call me y/n ." The shy girl greeted him back, with a slight smile on her face. "Now then, you two can start sorting things out tomorrow, it's getting late now so y/n you should go home ." Jean reminded. Y/n excused herself from leaving and went home while admiring the nighttime city view.

"You're sure she'll survive in Dragonspine? She doesn't even seem like she has been there nor does she seem like she is comfortable in cold areas ." Albedo asked. "Don't worry now, I'm sure cutie will be fine. After all, she IS strong ." Answered Lisa.

I hope so ...

----------❦---------

A/n: Now that you know why I added a summer version of y/n 's outfit ;). Yes, I used Lumine as the traveler, don't blame me. Too many fan fiction used Aether !! And at this point, Lumine just finished the whole saving Dvalin thing and was heading off to Liyue. I'm not good at writing fighting scenes but I did my best !! The music doesn't actually quite match but the title is just hilarious so I had to add it here. I promise I'll find a more relaxing lofi for you guys in the next chapter !!

Have a good day or a good night,

My sweeties