ꨄ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮 ꨄ

Some Dragonspine Music for y'all ~

Bᴀsɪᴄ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :

-ʏ/ɴ    Yᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ     -ʜ/ᴄ    Hᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ      -ᴀ/ɴ    Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

—————-❦————-

As the wind blew through the window of y/n 's house, the h/c hair exited her house, straight off to the Knights of Favonius Headquarters. She met up with a girl with glasses and fluffy green hair, who turned out to be the alchemist's assistant , Surcose . "Morning. Y-you must be Miss Y/n ! Follow me this way, Mr. Albedo has left early in the morning to go back to the camp-p in Dragonspine" She greeted. "Where's Dragonspine?"y/n asked. "Ohh, it's w-where Mr. Albedo set up a camp for the investigation-n team "She answered nervously ."I'm so sorry! I forgot to mention this-s" "Oh no no no, it's completely fine, don't worry . "The h/c exclaimed, trying to calm the girl down. "Come on, let 's g-get going ." The green-haired said .

As they arrived at the snowy and cold campsite, the alchemist greeted them. " Hello y/n, welcome. Thank you for bringing her here Sucrose." "Good morning " answered y/n. " I'll return t-to Mondstadt now, goodbye-e everyone," Sucrose said as she started her journey back to the city of freedom."I was about to head out to look for an area to draw, "Albedo continued, "The scenery around here is wonderful and gets me in the mood for drawing. But since you arrived, would you like to accompany me ?" "Uh," y/n started . Thinking about it for a moment she glanced down. She was expecting today to be doing experiments and finding out why she can produce ice suddenly. " We will have more time to do experiments later. I figured we both need something to start our morning with, no ?" It's like he can directly read the girl's mind. The idea of starting off their morning made the h/c hair girl smiled. She had never cared about this but she wanted to give it a try. " Sure, I'll come along ." The girl answered . "Great " After that, they both set off to find a place to draw.

They arrived at a place with lots of tree branches, all covered in snow with a few squirrels and foxes gathering around. The ash-blonde took out his chalk and chalkboard and started to sketch. Y/n didn't draw, nor did she know how to. She sat underneath a tree next to the small animals and started humming a gentle tune. A tune that her parents sang to her when she was young. She made some hydro snowflakes with her hand and stared at them. Albedo noticed that his painting of the scenery slowly turned into a portrait of the beautiful and pure h/c haired girl in front of him. ' Why did I draw her ? ' he thought. He then sat down next to her, his head laying at the tree, and relaxed for a bit. Y/n glanced over and found his painting of her . Not only herself in the painting, the foxes and squirrels, the branches, the whiteness of the snow, he also painted them all glamorously. The two relaxed under the snowy tree until the sun was way up the sky shining through them directly, causing them no other choice but to leave.

" So you shouted and suddenly ice appeared from the ground ? Can you try to make ice appear and at the same time, using your Hydro Vision to attack, causing the enemy to freeze?" The alchemist asked, standing next to a bonfire not far behind you. He brought you to one of the ruins in Dragonspine and began asking you questions about creating ice from the ground. You gazed at him for a moment, unsure that you'll be able to create that much amount of ice like you did last time. This situation has only happened once in your entire life and you're scared that due to your weak and recovering body, you will faint once again. "Ok, here goes nothing ..." You shouted as loud as you can, making the ash-blonde cover his ears, but nothing happened. Confused yet embarrassed, you stood back at where you are, face flustered with red as in realization how cringy you were just now. "Maybe at another place you would be more comfortable in trying things out ? Perhaps near a frozen waterfall?" He suggested. Y/n nodded back in agreement. A kind, understanding smile appeared on his face as he led y/n the way out of the ruins.

When they both arrived near a waterfall, y/n stepped in the freezing water and got ready for the whole summoning ice thing. The sound of water calmed the girl down every time she is nervous, especially when the landscape around her is snowing and cold as she was showed how amazing the cyro world was when she was small. Right as she began to scream and started to do the whole ice summoning thing, a bunch of pyro whopperflowers and hillichurls approached the alchemist without him knowing. Y/n noticed footsteps and immediately ran towards the enemies. She started applying Hydro effect on the enemies and causing a Vaporize element reaction. But since the enemies grouped together and attacked her at the same time, she couldn't hold them all off. Albedo joined the fight and created a Solar Isotoma using alchemy, accumulate Geo power to form a crystallized platform that lifts both of them up to a certain height, and they both jumped down from it, slamming the ground with their weapon, causing damage to enemies near their surrondings. Just as the alchemist performs his ultimate, a giant Blazing Axe Mitachurl waved its axe and hit Albedo right at the back. Y/n once again was very worried and shouted with all her might, hoping for ice to appear from the ground just like the time she saved Amber. Fortunately, it worked this time. Right before she can see what happened, she fainted, AGAIN. If you simply looked around, you will know why. The waterfall next to them was completely frozen. Not even a CRACK sound is coming from the water below the frozen surface. The snow on the ground, on the trees nearby, all turned into popsicles, connecting to the frozen enemies.

As shocked as the ash-blonde was, he released his ultimate causing all the enemies crushed and disappeared. He caught the h/c hair girl just in time and was shocked at what he saw. Y/n, completely covered in snow, face, hair, dress, even fingers. He quickly took her back to his camp, placed her near some heat source and warmed her up.

Please be ok, y/n

—————❦————-

A/n : Bruh that was long, very long in fact. In the last chapter, I said I'm not good at writing fighting scenes and now I've written it again. ;-; Y/n is a catalyst user btw, just to inform you that. Sorry this chapter is a bit too long but I still hope y'all enjoy it. :)

Have a good day or a good night,

My sweeties