ꨄ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳 ꨄ

𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 :)

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥 . 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥 , 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 !!!

Bᴀsɪᴄ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :
-ʏ/ɴ    Yᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ         -ʜ/ᴄ     Hᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ           -ᴀ/ɴ     Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

Bᴀsɪᴄ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : -ʏ/ɴ    Yᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ         -ʜ/ᴄ     Hᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ           -ᴀ/ɴ     Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

----------❦---------

It was finally the next day, and y/n was stressing out. Amber was sent out on a mission by the Acting Grand Master a few days ago, a mission in Dragonspine. Unfortunately the mission was top secret so nobody except those two could get any information about it. She stayed at y/n's camp, which was not far apart from Albedo's, just a few metres away at the opposite direction.

Amber watched y/n as she took out two different outfit with different styles and tried all of them on, asking for advice on what to wear. The first one was butter yellow, with curved sleeve and white wavy patterns around it. The second one was sliver in colour and was covered with glittery sparkles. The end of it was quite long so it might be a bit inconvenient for her to walk around the snowy ground.  " Maybe both of them are way too fancy " y/n groaned, sitting down on a couch behind her. " Just be yourself ! " Amber answered. " Besides, what you wear doesn't matter at all ! " " Why are you saying this like it's an advice for a date or something ? " Y/n asked, laying her head onto the back of the couch. " Well isn't it a date ? " Amber questioned her back, with a confused look on her face. " Nah , we're just hanging out. " You said this sentence loud and clear, facing towards the teen bunny girl. " Then what's with the fuss about what to wear ? Just wear your go-to outfit, he wouldn't mind. " She looked at the h/c coloured girl, even more confused. Y/n paused, not knowing what to answer. " But..." Amber picked up a mug of hot chocolate, stirring it " If you're going for a nice and refreshing charm, the dress that Jean gave you ages ago is perfect. it looks cute and pretty " Hearing that y/n rushed to get that dress and wore it.

 it looks cute and pretty " Hearing that y/n rushed to get that dress and wore it