ꨄ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱 ꨄ

Some Albedo lofi for youuu <3

Bᴀsɪᴄ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :
-Y/ɴ Yᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ -H/ᴄ Hᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ -A/ɴ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

The first part of the story is written by my friend, Chrissy. I dragged her into FFS, not sure if she enjoyed it tho...hehhe... Sorry for the different writing style!

 Sorry for the different writing style!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

----------♥︎---------

Y/n fell asleep on the chair in the office since she was too exhausted after inhaling the potion.
While she was resting, Klee found a book about elements in the library next door and started reading it.
The little girl hit the glass on the table near the place she was sitting on.
The potion inside the glass could help the knights to kill enemies in a short period by pouring the potion onto their heads.
The shattered glass was everywhere.
The loud ' Crack' was loud enough to wake y/n up.
'Oww', the little mage cried.
Not long after, Klee's legs suddenly froze.
She couldn't move her leg at all.
Y/N looked at the little girl's leg while jumping up immediately after hearing the sound.
" Oh my Lord Barbatos! Klee, what happened? " She shouted.

At this moment, Albedo rushed in with surprise.
" What happened? " he asked.
His sister answered, " Klee accidentally broke a glass and the funny-looking potion fell onto Klee's leg !"
" Wait...what are you talking about? What potion?! " The alchemist can't imagine what they are talking about but he was still worried about his sister.
Y/N told Albedo what she saw.
" A loud sound suddenly woke me up and after I rushed up, I saw Klee on the floor. " The h/c answered worriedly.
Albedo then carried Klee to a chair and placed her down.
He then started to find a cure potion to apply to his sister's infected leg.
" Klee...Please don't do this again... The potions here are dangerous. " The ash-blonde scolded the little girl.
Y/N enjoyed looking at the siblings, especially at Albedo.
Y/n smiled.
She found his kindness to Klee quite charming.
She was relieved to have someone looking after Klee.

She then walked to the library.
The library was ginormous but beautiful at the same time.
'How on earth did I not come here before?' She thought.
She found the librarian and was offered a cup of afternoon tea.
"Hello, again cutie. How are your cold blue arms?" Lisa asked.
" Thanks to Barbara and Albedo, my arms are better now," Y/n answered.
" About those arms of yours, I think I could help with figuring the reason why they went frozen," explained Lisa.
" If you tell me a bit about your family background that is..." She added.
" Sure ! " answered y/n.

Again, thank you to my friend, Chrissy for making this part of the story so interesting. I still don't think she's interested in FFS tho... :(

Back to my writing:

" My father and mother worked for a society, that's where they met, I assume..." Y/n began. " They never told me wht the society's name was tho." " So this...society must be related to your homeland , right? " asked Lisa. " I sure think so. They taught me that the snow and the coldness of ice are magical, and that the white and fluffy snow was all I have when I was small." answered the h/c coloured girl. " My parents also said that their jobs were dangrous. That's when one night, when I was asleep, I heard whispering outside my door. And when I woke up in the morning, I somehow found myself under the big tree in Windrise. " " Oooo I remeber ! That's when your little buddy Amber and the traveller found you. " Lisa exclaimed. " Yes, that's right. " said y/n.

You have no idea why you told Lisa that. You told no one, except your friend Amber about your parents, about your old home or about your one and only play partner, the snow. You also got confused when you recieved a Hydro Vision instead of a Cyro one, but didn't minded it anyways.

" My my your story sure is complicated ! " sakd the purple mage while she sipped her tea. " But that's enough information for now, go take some rest before you and Albedo go back to Dragonspine, sweetie. "

After y/n exited the library, she decided to check on Klee again. But to her surprise, Klee was no where to be found. Instead, she found the alchemist doing experiments once again. She then went to Good Hunter since she was hungry. " Y/n, y/n !!! Come here !!! " a voice called. It was Amber, the one and only bunny girl who is also y/n 's best friend of all times. " Hello again Amber ! I missed you ! Did patrolls go well ? " y/n asked curiously . " Oh nono, they're fine. It's just much more boring without you around. " Amber replied. " Did Albedo bully you or forced you to do any crazy experiments ???? " " Oh no no, he's very kind. " answered the h/c girl. She was also proud of having a protective friend. " Sticky honey roast again I see. Were you ever bored with this dish ?? " She added. The red bunny girl disagreed. " Nuh uh !! This fancy dish is the most delicous one in the whole Teyvat !! You can never say no to Sticky Honey Roast ! "

A few hours has passed by when y/n were catching up with her friend. She haven't even touched her food yet and it's already sundown. They both bid their farewells and y/n went back to her the HQ, packed a few more supplies and was ready to go back to the cold and dangerous Dragonspine and plus, from now on, her home.

Goodbye Mondstadt, goodbye Amber. Stay safe !

----------♥︎--------

A/n : I have absolutely no idea that this will take so long !!! Well I did use like 3 days to think of the plot and all but 20 days are wayyy too long. And for my friend's writing I have to wait a few days again... I will convince her to write more maybe in my other books but for now, let me continue on writing this book first. School is also starting for me and I really hope that I can keep up the updating scedule.

Have a good day or a good night,

My sweeties