ꨄ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲 ꨄ

Look at the pic at the back !! My prince is so prettyyyyy !!

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :
-ʏ/ɴ Yᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ -ʜ/ᴄ Hᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ -ᴀ/ɴ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

DIS PHOTO...I'M SPEECHLESS

I'M SPEECHLESS

—————-♥︎—————-

Over the long and boring days in Dragonspine, y/n started to realize something - Albedo always used a formal tone to talk to her. She didn't know why she felt a little uncomfortable by it.

On another ordinary morning, y/n happened to find a Cecelia in the snow. She plugged it out and took it back to the camp. She showed Albedo the flower and explained where she found it. " Hmm...it's not common to find a flower here, especially when it's a Cecelia." He said. "I might have to run some tests on this flower. Excuse me for an hour or two ,y/n" For this particular time, y/n couldn't ignore the fact that he spoke formally to her. 'It's just too formal to speak to a co worker like that!' She shouted in her mind. She then thought about the reason why he behaved this way. 'Maybe he was just used to talking to people this way? Or is he just behaving like this to me? Did I do something?' She thought.

After a while, Albedo looked at y/n" You've been awfully quiet, did I say something wrong?" He asked. "No, not at all, I was just lost in thought" He then dropped a test tube onto the table. Y/n watched him as he walked over to her, siting down on a stool not too far away. "I suppose I've been too busy with work lately, sorry for making you feel uncomfortable" He apologized. "Why are you saying sorry ?" You laughed, embarrassed by the fact that he's apologizing out of nowhere. "It's nothing big, really" "I guess I might have not noticed anything else beside working at all. I believe it was because we are always meeting in formal occasions" He added. " You call this formal? Well it IS work "

" Maybe it's because I've never done anything besides work ?" He then questioned himself, putting his hand to his chin, slightly lifting his head up. "I guess I could tell that after seeing you day after day here. " You answered. "Maybe we should hang out sometimes" " Hang Out ? " He asked as his eyes wondered like he's never been asked to go out before. Nodding your head as response, you smiled " You know, like spending a day together, relax and talk about stuff like friends. More importantly, NO WORK " The alchemist then put on his thinking face again. 'Friends?' He thought. " I believe that I'm not suitable for doing this. I think you'll consider me rather boring to talk and chat with " He added. " That's up to me to decide. What do you say ? Tomorrow morning besides the ruins ? " Y/n asked " Well, I suppose that will do. " He replied, standing up and walked to the lab table, ready to finish his new experiment. The h/c haired girl giggled and walked to the side of the camp, pretty far away from the table. " Go on now, I won't disturb you. I'll go...explore a little bit " She said as she waved her hand, leaving the camp and heading towards the cold and snowy mountains.

Albedo kept his eyes on y/n. No one has ever invited him to hang out before. Then an unexplainable feeling made it's way to his stomach when he saw her smile while walking along those icy trees. His heart fluttered in excitement and butterflies appeared everywhere in his whole body. This confused him as he felt those brand new emotions all around himself.Strangely, he wanted it to last a little longer.

"W-wait " he tripped his words as he spoke. Y/n was surprised as she put her confused face on, wondering why did he do that. " Miss me already? " she teased. " Don't worry, I'll be back soon " Albedo hummed with response which made the whole thing even more strange. He then turned around quickly, hoping that y/n won't see that he's panting like crazy under his breath.

The alchemist struggled to understand why did he acted that way. But the only thing he knew, was looking forward to the day that he will have his first ' Hang Out ' .

See you soon, y/n...

------------♥︎-----------

A/n :

I'M SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF SCHOOLL !! Anyways, I'm sorry for short chapter and I hope you will enjoy the coming one as well. See you soon !!

Have a good day or a good night,
My sweeties