ꨄ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯 ꨄ

Klee lofi playlist is included, hope it can lighten the mood both in the story and in your life! :3

Bᴀsɪᴄ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :
-ʏ/ɴ Yᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀɴᴇ -ʜ/ᴄ Hᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ -ᴀ/ɴ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

Bᴀsɪᴄ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :-ʏ/ɴ     Yᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀɴᴇ       -ʜ/ᴄ      Hᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ       -ᴀ/ɴ       Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

---------❦--------

Y/n woke up back at the camp. As she looked around and worried slightly. The h/c hair found Albedo and he told what happened back to y/n.  "So what you're saying is...I fainted after freezing a whole waterfall? " "Yes " Y/n was very confused. She was also given a drink by the alchemist " Here, have some hot chocolate. It will keep you warm around here. " The weak girl thanked him and took a sip from the drink. The cream on top of the drink was warm and fluffy, made this drink delicious and enjoyable by everyone.

BOOM! A very sudden and loud sound bursted out of nowhere. It made y/n and Albedo shocked for a second. "What was that? A hilichurl? " asked y/n nervously. " No no, I don't think that was made by an enemy. " answered the ash-blonde. I'll go check it out " "Let me come with you ! " exclaimed y/n. " Your body is still very weak from the accident so please stay behind. " said Albedo. "I can still come with you ! I'll just have to be more careful "answered the girl . Understanding that he didn't have a chance to say no, Albedo simply nodded and started to investigate the sound along with his investigate subject. (Aka y/n)

Some laughter also came out after the 'BOOM ' and the ash-blonde immediately realized who it was coming from. He put his hand on his forehead and whispered " Not again " as they keep on walking. Y/n is slightly confused about his actions but ignored it. Soon after, she saw some bombs and some red clothing. She ran towards the young bunny girl and shouted " Klee !! What are you doing here ? " Klee saw her brother along with the girl who once saved her life with the traveler from and Abyss Mage. She got excited and ran towards the girl and hugged her. " Ms Y/n , Big brother Albedo !!! " She shouted. " Klee, what are you doing here? " Albedo asked. "Ohh, Klee heard from Ms Lisa that Big brother Albedo was here again so I came to visit you ! Ms Y/n is here as well ! " She answered delightfully. " So you're the one who's been causing all of the loud noises. " Y/n exclaimed. " Klee just blasted a couple of frozen fish. Would Ms Y/n and Big brother Albedo like to try some ? " She then took out four burnt dead fish from her backpack. " Let's cook them in my camp. " Albedo said while leading both Y/n and Klee back to the investigation camp.

After having the fishes and catching up for about two hours, Klee fell asleep in one of the sleeping bag out of exhaustion. Both of the teens ended up chatting again. "So you're the ' Big Brother ' Klee always talked about. I should've known. " Y/n started. " You could simply ask her about me so you wouldn't be so stressed out when we first met . " The ash-blonde said. The girl answered shyly while shivering " I haven't thought about that this deep. " The alchemist noticed her sudden action and quickly grabbed onto her hands. She was freezing and her hands turned blue. He also handed her his coat to warm her up. " No no, I'll warm up by the fire in no time. You can keep you're coat or else you'll be freezing as well. "She rejected. " My subject's safety always comes first. " She then put the coat around her shoulders. He gently put her head onto his shoulders. " Here, rest " He tells.   

*Second POV*

You leaned on to his shoulders as he arranged the coat to cover not just your shoulders but your arms too. His serious expression showed no sign of embarrassment at the position. His calm face also gave you slight comfort in the cold. As you glanced at him, he looked back at you with a confused face while making you realized you are staring at him for a long time and that you're smiling. It's easy to forget that he's just a year older than you as he always acted so formal and calm. But the adorable moment where he got angry at Klee and laughed at some of her jokes reminded you that he's still young. You then continued thinking, is he not acting formal all the time on purpose? Is he not taught to express out feelings and emotion directly? There's just something about him that made you kept on thinking about. Slowly, you fell asleep on his shoulders, along with alchemist , who placed his head on top on yours after you were drifted away by the thoughts in your mind.

Why am I keep thinking about him

------------❦----------

A/n : I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in so long !!!! I kept on reading WEBTOONs and just wasn't in the mood for writing. But now that a finished another chapter, I feel productive :3 That's all thanks to you readers, who kept on reading my not-so-good writing. TYSM !!!!!

Have a good day or a good night,

My sweeties