ꨄ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰 ꨄ

Albedo lofi for all my sweet readers !!

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: -ʏ/ɴ. Yᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ. -ʜ/ᴄ. Hᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ. -ᴀ/ɴ. Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

----------❦---------

Y/n's situation got more serious and serious by the time the sun shined through the blue glittery ice above the camp. Her cold and misty breath was strange enough to wake the alchemist who fell asleep next to her up. This time, not only her hands were blue and frozen, but her arms were also the same. Albedo was very concerned about his investigation subject and decided to woke her up. "Huh...what time...is it? " asked Y/n. "It's around six or seven in the morning " answered Albedo while helping her up. " We need to get you to Barbara quick. If you haven't noticed, your arms were also frozen now. " The h/c haired gasped while examining her blue arms. " Wow, they look like popsicles " The ash-blonde gave y/n a scarf along with his coat to help her warm up even more. He also packed a few stuff for the short trip to Mondstadt while lifting up the cute and small bunny girl and carrying her on his shoulders, careful enough to not wake his sister up.

" Ms. Y/n, I have applied a small amont of flaming essential oil onto your arms. I see that your arms are now less blue. " Barbara explained to y/n while helping her heal her arms. " Thank you so much for treating my wounds, Barbara. I really don't know what I'll do without you supporting me by healing me every time I got hurt. " The 17-year-old thanked the sister and exited the Cathedral and was now heading to the Knights of Favonius HQ to meet up with Albedo.

" How can you just run off to Drangonspine like that ?! You could've been killed if Albedo didn't find you! " Shouted Jean outside her office. She was told that Klee went out to Dragonspine without asking for any permission. " Klee just was curious about Big Brother Albedo and Ms. Y/n. " The little mage answered softly. Master Jean glared at the little Knight. She understands that Klee was worried about his brother, but running off to places as dangerous as Dragonspine without notifying anyone just simply won't do. " Alright...I'll see myself in solitary confinement " Klee whined. Y/n happened to witness the whole thing and just let out a small laugh, then continued to find the Chief Alchemist.

Y/n found a special door next to the library and decided to open it. To her surprise, she had found the right door. She walked in and was greeted by the Alchemist. " Here. I made a potion similar to the essential oil Barbara gave you. See if it can speed up melting the ice blue substance on your arms " He explained while giving you the bottle. You examined it carefully, not that you don't trust him, but just to make sure you know what you're going to use on your arms. " You don't apply it " He continued, " The healing factors that the potion has should help just by inhaling the scent " You nodded and opened the lid of the bottle with a loud 'pop' and started inhaling the scent. It didn't stink nor did it smell weird, it simply smelled like cecilias.

Albedo turned to put the remaining ingredients away before walking to the opposite side of the room. He slightly opened a drawer and took out his sketchbook. He noted down a few things, like how you froze a whole waterfall with just a loud scream and how your hands and arms went ice cold and blue. ' Maybe it was the side effect of using Cyro elemental skill without a Cyro vision? ' He thought to himself. After that, he flipped to a new blank page and his hand has started to move to sketch.

Without noticing what he had sketched, he took a look at his drawing and saw the one and only - y/n again. He then gazed at you. Your h/c colored hair flowed beautifully along with the sun shining through the window next to you. Inhaling the potion, your light blue summer dress which you specifically picked to wear for going back to Mondstadt also shinned by the reflection of the sun in the mirror in the right of the room. It wasn't normal for him to act like this. He had drawn you for not only once, but twice already. He shut his book quickly and turned his head to glance at the wall behind him.

She is a very beautiful girl after all

---------❦----------

A/n: I simply just made up Albedo's lab/office in the HQ. I know that it doesn't exist but I thought it'll go well with the story so don't mind :) This was a short chapter but I promise I'll make a longer one next time. Be sure to read it when it comes out !!

Have a good day or a good night,

My sweeties