ꨄ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴 ꨄ

𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 :𝟹

𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ~                𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕓𝕖 𝔸𝕝𝕓𝕖𝕕𝕠'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Bᴀsɪᴄ ɪɴғᴏ :
- ʏ/ɴ    Yᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ             -ʜ/ᴄ      Hᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ          -ᴀ/ɴ      Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's Nᴏᴛᴇ

----------❦--------

" Wait what ?!! You guys KISSED ?! " shouted Amber in the middle of the night. " Well technically we did but it feels like we didn't do that- " Y/n replied, being quite embarrassed. " But how ?? I mean you guys' lips literally touched... " The bunny girl said out loud, confused about what her best friend have told her. " I think I've never kissed someone before...like at all " Y/n thought. ( Basically a 17-year-old who have been single for her whole life ) " Oooo maybe you could ask Lisa about that ? She seems like she has dealt with a lot of situations like this " Amber suggested. " Good idea ! " The h/c girl answered. " Tell Albedo I won't be at his camp tomorrow !!! " She added while heading to pack her stuff. Amber simply gave her a thumbs up.

What she didn't know is that Albedo was already at Mondstadt ~

The door of the library was slightly opened while Lisa was rearranging some of the books that was returned yesterday. " Lisa ~ " called Y/n. " If it isn't one of my my favourite sweetie " she answered. " What brings you all the way back to Mondstadt ? " Y/n walked into the library and went over to Lisa's desk. " I just want to...discuss something with you, is that ok ? " She asked. "Of course sweetie ! " answered the purple mage, while she walked over to join Y/n after making some tea with her purple magic. " Now, what do we have to talk about ? Let me guess, boy problems ? " "W-well- " Y/n stuttered by the sudden embarrassment that Lisa have already knew what she has problems with as she drank her tea.

~

" Ahh I get what you mean now. " said Lisa. " Albedo here, is as stubborn as you are, sweetheart. I can see why he did that. He might be confused just like you are. " Y/n was thinking very hard but she still doesn't understand her. " Here, " Lisa added as she hand her some books , " Read some of these then maybe you would understand. Books are quite fascinating you see " After packing the books Lisa gave her, the h/c coloured girl said goodbye and left the library. While she was on her way to get some food from Good Hunter, she saw a familiar face. ' Albedo ? ' she thought, ' with...Surcrose ? Walking on the streets of Mondstadt ? ' An awful feeling came across her chest as she thought of the reasons why Albedo was here.

As much as she wanted to distract her strange emotions from earlier, she still can't. She was now at her favourite place, under the big tree in Windrise ( Cuz I like Venti ), reading the books Lisa gave her while eating Hash Browns. She then wandered into her thoughts again. ' Why was Albedo with Surcrose ? What were they doing ? Is he enjoying his time with her but not with me ? He looked so shocked and blank when I last saw him... Am I the problem ? ' Too much things are going on in her head right now she didn't even know what to do. She felt sad, scared, disappointed or maybe even jealous.

Inside one of the books Lisa gave her, it said ' Communication is key for happy relationships ' (Why does this sound so lame help) ' Maybe I should ask Albedo or talk to him to see if he knows what's wrong with me right now ? ' Y/n thought to herself. She herself didn't even know one of her weakness, ' Bad at talking about things that she feels uncomfortable with '

----------❦--------

ᗩ/ᑎ : TᖇYIᑎᘜ TO ᑌᑭᗪᗩTᗴ ᗩᔕᗩᑭ ᖴOᖇ TᕼIᔕ ᗷOOK !!! ᔕTᗩY Tᑌᑎᗴᗪ !!! :ᗪ