16

One month later. | excuse typos

"Get that ball, and take it to the hoop! And shoot, for two, let's go!" Yulani clapped her hands, her foot stomping hard on the bleachers as she called out the cheer.

"Get that ball! And take it to the hoop, and shoot-for two! Let's go, hey!" The cheer girls repeated in unison, stomping on the bleachers as well.

Jai watched Yulani from afar, a smile on his face as he seen the bright one on hers as she led her cheer team.

"Y'all girls ready?!" She called out, snaking her neck, her natural hair tossing to the side.

"Hell yeah!" They yelled, and she smiled.

"Y'all girls ain't ready!" She frowned, stomping on the bleachers.

"Shidddd!" They repeated her actions, the crowds on both sides of the large gym cheering them on.

The whole city had came out for the last basketball game of the season, Yulan leading the Central High Maverick's 89 to 81.

He'd copped 65 points by himself, more than half the total points in general.

"Let's fucking go!" Yasir clapped loudly as Yulan made a three pointer, and Yulan bucked at the offense that tried to guard him, making Yulani laugh.

"We finna set this mothafucka off!" Yulani called out another cheer, and the coach, Ashley, snapped her head towards her.

"Yulani I said not that one girl!" Ashley laughed, shaking her head.

"Just this one time Ash. Pleaseeee." Sydney begged, and Ashley smiled, nodding as she waved them off.

"Let's go Yulani!" Jai called loudly, and she smiled big, waving at him. He blew her a kiss, and she blushed, before turning back to her team.

"We finna set this mothafucka off!" She dragged her sentence, the team repeated her steps as well as the call out.

"We finna set this mothafucka offffff!" They all bent over, circling their hips.

"Try to play the maverick's yo ass gone get tosseddddd!" Yulani stomped, folding her arms upwards and they repeated her.

"Maverick's y'all better set this bitch off!" Yulani finished the cheer, before screaming, clapping as Yulan stole the ball from the Bronco's, passing it to Adonis, who shot a three pointer.

"That's what the fuck I'm talm bout! Take this shit home!" Dorian clapped loudly, the maverick's side of the gym screaming in excitement.

Yulani set her pompoms down, running over to Jai as he swooped her up in a hug.

"Keep them fucking hands up nigga." Yasir warned, and the two of them laughed as Jai hugged around her waist.

"You look so beautiful. You doing yo shit girl." He smirked, kissing her cheek as she smiled.

"Thank you baby. You have my drink?" She asked, fluffing her hair out. He leaned over, grabbing her cold cool blue Gatorade, giving it to her.

"Damn, I'm hot as hell." Yulani fanned herself as she drunk from her Gatorade.

"Sure is." He smirked, and she laughed, mushing his head.

"Good luck kiss?" She smiled, and he leaned over to her level, softly kissing her lips. They couldn't get carried away since Yasir was next to them, and he chuckled, able to visibly see that she wanted more.

"I got you later. You can cum all on daddy dick." He kissed her ear, and she bit her lip, smiling as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Mm, I can't wait. I love you." She mumbled, kissing his jaw, and he smiled.