4

Two days later.

"Yulani what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Yasir frowned, standing over her.

"Yasir get out my face." She mumbled, sitting on her bed, looking ahead at her TV that was currently playing Friday.

"Get out y-Kairi I will beat yo dumbass like you stole something. Where yo fucking phone at?" He gritted, and she frowned.

"For what?" She kept the frown on her face.

"For one, you got a fucking tattoo after I told you that you couldn't, and for two-you posting your whole fucking ass on Instagram. Got all these stupid ass opp ass niggas under yo shit." He mugged her, showing the post on his phone.

yulanibae

Liked by jaihuncho and 727 othersyulanibae : new ink 💖View all 132 commentsx

yulanibae : new ink 💖
View all 132 comments
x.sydd : bestieeeee 🥰
stiffasstj : 😍😍😍😍
10k.rylo : 👅

"It's literally a swimsuit. I've wore it before and you didn't care that the people at the pool saw me." She said, looking up at him.

"You had shorts on Yulani don't fucking play with me. Give me the fucking phone." He held his hand out, and she frowned.

"Yasir I'm 17. You're not taking my phone." She stood up, attempting to push past him, and he blocked her way.

"I bought the fucking phone. You tryna show out like I play that shit or something. Now give it to me Yulani." He mugged her.

"Yasir you are not my fucking father! That's your problem, you think I'm your kid and I'm not. You are my brother, that's it! You bought me this phone because you broke my last one, the one that I bought. I hate you man you get on my fucking nerves with that. Get out." She pushed him out of her room, slamming the door and locking it.

"Kairi!" Her mother yelled from the living room, and she groaned in annoyance.

"Sorry ma!" She called back, climbing in her bed and swallowing the lump in her throat so that she didn't cry.

She sniffed, holding her pillow close to her and putting her face in it. She knew she was wrong for going off on him like that, but she was tired of being treated like a child.

And not only that, she was the only one he treated like that. He didn't act the same way with Yulan like he did her, and she hated that. Yulan got to do whatever he wanted, while she got in trouble by Yasir for every little thing.

Her phone rung, and she sniffed, grabbing it from the side of her, seeing Jai calling her.

She had been avoiding him at school, and ignored the two messages that he sent her. She thought she'd want to get involved with him, but she just didn't need the unnecessary drama in her life.

"Fuck it." She mumbled, answering the call, placing the phone to her ear.

"Ima send you my address. Text me when you here." She said, before hanging up and sending the address to the house four houses down from hers.