7

Two days later.

Yasir stared at the wall, his face stained with tears as he sat in his bed. It was currently 7:09am, and a few minutes prior, he'd saw Yulani making breakfast for the family in the kitchen.

Even after what he did to her, she still made breakfast, and last night she'd washed everyone's clothes.

Her heart was too pure, and she was too sweet. He felt so bad for putting his hands on his sister, he would've never thought he'd get to that point.

He couldn't even believe that he did that, nor would he ever be able to forgive himself.

The fear that he could literally see in her eyes every time he looked at her-which was very few-in the last few days, made his stomach turn.

Yulan hadn't spoke to him, at all. He didn't even look Yasir's way. Yasir wasn't used to the abnormally quiet house, the whole aura felt weird.

He was so upset with himself, and he knew he had no reason to even be crying because all of this was his fault.

He looked around his room at his freshly painted walls, his eyes dull. He'd repainted his walls after putting a few holes in them, and had to repair them.

Yasir stood up from his bed, wiping his face hearing a knock at the front door.

He cleared his throat, walking upstairs and out of his room, to the front door. He looked through the peephole, before frowning his face up and swinging the door open.

"Bitch give me a reason I shouldn't kill you right here, right now." Yasir mugged Jai, who stood on the other side of the door.

"I ain't fucking your sister." Jai told him, and he scoffed.

"You got some big fucking balls coming to my house to tell me what the fuck you is and ain't doing." He tilted his head to the side, and Jai refrained from rolling his eyes, trying to remain calm.

Jai knew that something had happened to Yulani, whether she wanted to tell him or not. And he didn't want anything happening to her because of him.

"I kissed her, that was it. I swear to god I haven't had sex with her." He told Yasir.

"How the fuck I'm supposed to believe that?" Yasir frowned, becoming agitated by the second just thinking about his younger sister having sex.

"Man Ima be honest wit' you, I don't like you. So if I fucked Yulani, I'd be bragging about it to you just to piss you off." Jai said, and Yasir didn't respond, locking eyes with him.

"Stay the fuck away from her. I catch you with my sister or in my streets again, I'll kill you. Stay on yo side a' town and the fuck away from her." Yasir gritted, before walking back in the house, locking the door behind him.

Yasir recognized Jai from Midtown, not sure if he'd seen him anywhere else; but Yasir never went against the grain-no way was he going to let Yulani fuck with somebody from the other side.

He was about to walk back downstairs, when he stopped in his tracks hearing soft crying coming from Yulani's room.

He could hear her trying to silence her sobs, her face probably in her pillow, and his heart wrenched as tears brimmed in his eyes.

He rubbed his temples, walking downstairs to his room. He grabbed his car keys as well as her phone, walking back upstairs.

He knocked softly on her door, hearing the room go silent. He twisted her door knob, walking inside and closing the door behind him.

Yulani had her back facing the door, but she knew it was Yasir from his scent, as well as the fact that the two of them were the only ones home at the moment.