15

Next Day.

Yulani and Yulan laid asleep in Yasir's bed with him, after a long night of tending to his bruises and a few non major wounds.

Yasir had yet to wake up from when he first passed out on Yulani's floor last night. The twins slept the night with him, wanting to make sure he was okay.

He began to stir in his sleep, groaning as the sun shone in his face, before his eyes slowly opened.

He looked over, seeing Yulani asleep on his side, her arm comfortably wrapped around him.

He groaned in slight pain as he rose up, and her eyes opened, before she sat up as well.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?" She mumbled, her voice kind of hoarse from the crying she'd did last night. He'd scared the hell out of her.

"Stop Yasir. Let me help you." She said as he winced in pain, trying to stand up. Yulani carefully helped him out of his bed, letting him hold around her shoulders as they walked to his bathroom.

"Weak ass niggas bra'." He rasped, a frown on his face seeing a few cuts on his face and the underneath of his eye bruised.

"Santana what happened to you?" She asked after brushing her teeth, looking over to see Yulan walking in to do the same.

"Dumb ass niggas from Midtown thrashed my shit. Like 20 of them mufuckas man." He said as she rubbed healing ointment under his eye.

"What was you doing over there?" Yulan asked as Yulani washed her hands.

"Them niggas was in my shit. It's aight, I'm on ass today." Yasir walked out of his bathroom, holding his side where he'd been kicked.

"You can't Santana you're hurt." Yulan frowned at him, and Yulan nodded in agreement.

"Ain't stopping shit. I'm good. No school today, the block finna be hot and y'all need to be in the house. Got it?" He looked at them as he pulled a black hoodie on.

"Fine." Yulani mumbled, beginning to make up his bed-a habit of hers.

"Who from midtown did that?" Yulan asked him, pulling his charger plug from the outlet.

"A few of Spanky boys. Said they had some money missing from 92nd and figured it was me. I ain't stressing bout no fucking money and if it was me-they definitely would've known sooner. Fuck these niggas on?" Yasir said, mostly rambling to himself.

"From n-shit." Yulan cursed, and Yasir met his eyes, before a deep mug graced his face.

"You and Sean nem' did that shit?" Yasir frowned, and Yulan ran his hand down his face. Before he could speak, Yasir snatched him up against the wall, ignoring the pain from his side.

"Yasir stop it. Let him go please." Yulani grabbed his arm, and he shrugged out of her grip.

"What the fuck I tell you about staying out of fucking trouble Zaire?"

"I only did it because Adonis w-." He started, and Yasir cut him off.

"I don't give a fuck! This street shit don't just fucking affect you. That's why I keep y'all ass out of that shit, this is fucking real Zaire. Niggas die behind simple robberies! I told you to stay the fuck away from that shit!" Yasir gritted, and Yulan sighed, knowing he was right.

"Santana put him down please." Yulani head on to his arm, and he looked over at her, before releasing the grip on Yulan.

"I don't tell y'all shit just to be talking. Zaire this street shit is real. If them niggas knew it was you, they would've fucking killed you. The only reason they ain't kill me is because they know who the fuck I am. You don't have a rep in the streets man they would've took yo dumbass out."