Hey,baby?

Y/n's pov

"Aren't you the girl Eren knocked up?!" Floch yells and points at Mikasa,I grumble under my breath and grab her hand. She chuckles softly and intertwines our fingers,her thumb rubbing circles on my knuckle. "You're doing fine." She whispers in my ear,I feel my face heat up and I roll my eyes.

"Don't catch and attitude with me." She says,I glance at her and she looks at me. "Shut up." I mutter,"you look pretty with an attitude." She kisses my cheek,"we're in school." I say and draw a star on her hand as we sit down.

"Ok? They probably get off about us." She says and hands me a math book. "Thank you." I say,she hums and Sasha sits next to us. "You two are cute." She shows her phone screen and the picture I took earlier is shown.

"I forgot I took that." I say,I put my airpod in and play some music.

3005 by childish gambino.

"What're you listening to?" Mikasa asks,drawing a heart on her paper. "3005,childish gambino." I say and smile. She nods her head and Zeke walks in with Hange after him.

I hide my laughter as Hange hides theirs.Hange begins to speak,"a even was brought to our attention just the other day. A fight between two students have broken out. Due to that there will be staff pratrolling the dorms and hallways,so nothing happens,have a good day." Hange nods and glances again me multiple times through out  their little speech that was given.

"Great,no more parties." Sasha frowns,"who said anything about parties not happening? The only thing is we gotta be more quiet now." I nudge her shoulder. "Same goes with sneaking out and getting late night snacks." I add.

Break it off - Pink Panthers.

Her face lights up and my heart melts. "All right everyone!" Mr.Zeke claps. "Today you have a math paper,do it on loose leaf and turn it in Thursday." He says as Eren passes out the papers. "Mikasa said that I'm better." He spits,"keyword: said. Meaning past tense." I remark,he scoffs and walks to the next table.

"You and Eren still at it?" Sasha asks and puts the paper in her bag. "He started his shit this morning." I roll my eyes. "Welp! His dick is small,that's why he's in your business." Sasha smiles. Her smile makes me weak. "You gotta stop smiling like that." I push her face away. "Like what?" She asks and glances at me. The look in her eye is dangerous and sharp.

I feel my heart skip a beat and I cross my legs. I feel someone grab my face and their grasp is soft but powerful. "Y/n... A slut for women." Mikasa mutters. "Didn't know she'd be head over heels for us." Sasha adds.

The lust from both of them makes me weak. "Do you hear that 'Kasa?" Sasha asks,"of course I hear it. I can feel it." Mikasa says,"we'll deal with you later,Y/n." They both say and Mikasa lets go of my face. My face feels like it's on fire and my legs feel like Jello.

Cold - Marron 5 ft future.

I don't understand why you're cold?!

[Time skip to the dorms]

Y/n 💙

I walk into my room and lay down,face first onto the bed. "Tired?" Sasha asks,I give a drowsy thumbs up and she chuckles. "We'll let you rest,you'll need it." Mikasa says,her voice alone making me a tsunami.
"okk..." I mutter and look towards the window.

"Love you." They say,"love you too." I sigh and close my eyes,before I get comfortable,I take my jeans off and throw them to the side.
I drift off to sleep...