Oh shit...

Mikasa's pov 🤒

Do i feel bad..? Fuck no. Why am I lying
Yes I do...

Remember kids always be aware of the shit you do.

I look at Y/n her eyes seems sad and cold. "You fucked someone. But we're not official." She shrugs,"do you wanna be official?" She asks,her voice hypnotizing. "Well do you?" She asks and caresses my face. I look at her and her eyes are confident and warm. She chuckles and pulls me into her bedroom.

She closes the door and I sit on the bed. "Did he cum inside of you?" She asks,my heart drops to my foot. I feel cold inside and my hands feels clampy and sweaty.
"Did he?" She asks again,her voice full of confused and a little anger. "Mikasa use your fucking words." She says and holds my hand. "Yes..."
I mutter. I keep my eyes on the ground.

I feel tears at the brim of my eyes. I'm so sorry Y/n. I feel her arms wrap around me and I begin to cry in her chest. My throat burns and my eyes hurt,tears spilling from my eyes onto her shirt. I cry harder and harder. I feel her hands rub circles on my back. "...I'm..Sorry...Y/n..." I mutter,my words breaking.

"Why,we're not offical,Mika." She says,calmly

DAMN

The rest of the night was a blur. A fast moving blur...
I don't remember anything,no matter how hard I try to remember... Nothing... Not a damn thing. I toss and turn under the covers and sit up. A few pants escaping me. I look around the room and see Y/n brushing her hair,in nothing but a sports bra and some grey sweatpants. Hickey across her collar bone and arm. I look down at my lap and I'm wearing my underwear and a white oversized shirt.

I look at Y/n. Her skin glowing in the sunlight,her muscles flexing a little everytime she brushes her hair. Her hair puffy and covering her eyes,a straight face. "Good morning." I stretch,she smiles. "Good morning to you too." She says,finishing one more section
Her voice sweet and calm I really like her voice. "How long were we sleep?" I ask,she shrugs and I walk up behind her. She sways her hips as her back is against my chest.

I wrap my arms around her and rest my head on her shoulder. I nuzzle my head into the crook of my neck and she still sways,"do you remember what you said last night?" She asks.
I sigh,"No.." I say,"well you said that you were deeply sorry and that you don't know what you want,but for now we're just friends,with benefits." She says she begins to walk to her alexa. I lean on her dresser and she smiles.

She plays a song that really gives me the Weekend vibes. The song dances around the room and she walks into the bathroom. The door slams open and Y/n peeks her head out from the door frame. "Mikasa,Y/n,we have somethin' to ask you two." Connie and Sasha say,Y/n hums and I nod my head. "Soo we all fucked each other last night,right." Sasha asks, Y/n clears her throat and I whistle.
"Are we all cool?" Sasha asks,I nod my head. "Hell yeah,y'all are my family. Minus the fact that I fucked y'all but. Yeah,we're cool." Y/n gives a thumbs up.

"MIKASA!" Eren yells as he runs in. I run to Y/n and she hugs me. "Stay away you green eye'd fuck." She spits. He backs up and her hands snake around my waist. "Back the fuck up." She glares at him and walks to the sink. "Can I talk to Mikasa for a second?" He asks,Y/n looks at me. Her gaze giving me butterflies. "Sure." I mutter,I pull him into the bathroom and wet my toothbrush. "I still have to get ready for my day." I say,Y/n chuckles and I nudge her shoulder.

He clears his throat and I begin to brush my teeth,I look in the mirror at Y/n and I. She's so pretty and I like the way I look. I really do. "Picture..?" She asks and holds her phone up. I smile and she props her phone up. I look at her and she looks back at me. I get lost in her eyes,her eyes are such a pretty color. The tension is there and it's thick like a fog.

Her lips look soft and kissable. I lean in just a little,I can feel the lust leaking off of her. "You horny motherfuckers." Eren mutters,I look at him and Y/n washes her face. I look back at her phone to see the picture. I feel my face heat up,she looks so perfect. Her hair,her body,her lips. Her damn.

"Anyways,I wanted to give you this pregnancy test,just in case." He chuckles. The next thing I know he's looking at the wall,his cheek red and Y/n practically steaming. I hand him a cold rag and watch as Y/n walks out the bathroom. "You never told me you fucked Eren." She mutters. "Your words,'we're not offical'." I say,she rolls her eyes and walks over to her dresser. I look at her face and her lips are in a pout. A small one,it's cute.

I walk to my dresser and get a skirt and a black Misa shirt. She has,a black pair of jeans and a L shirt. I chuckle to myself,"don't get any ideas,Ackerman." She says as I pull the shirt over my head. "I would never." I say,she scoffs and I pull my skirt up.

[Time skip to the dusty ass school]

"Aren't you the girl Eren knocked up?!"

Oh shit...