Black out

Again;don't do drugs. Dont't trust anyone,and be safe.

Tw;Vulgar language,drug use,achohalism,emotional abuse.

Mikasa's pov 👾

Eren pins me to the wall and kisses me roughly. He picks me up and throws me onto the bed. He takes his shirt off and I take my shirt off,he takes his pants off,a tent in his boxers. I take my pants off and he kisses me again. His lips rough and sweet. He takes my panties and bra off. A wet spot on my panties.

That Y/n never happened and was fake.

He kisses me more rough and begins to trail down my neck. "Can I?" I ask,he nods his head and I flip him over. I slide his boxers down and adjust myself. On his dick. I begin to slide myself on it and he moans,he thrust inside of me. I throw my head back and moan. I go faster and faster and put my hands on his waist. "You're so pretty." He groans,I blush and he goes harder.

"Eren!" I moan,he chuckles and goes faster,the room fills with our moans and love is thick in the air. "I'm better than Y/n. Right?" He asks,"of course." I say.
He goes harder and I moan.
I begin to ride on him and he hold my waist. "I'm gonna cum." He growls. "Cum inside me." I say.

What am I thinking?

He groans and I feel his warm nut inside of me. I slide myself off of him and I tie my hair back. "You tired?" I ask,he shakes his head. "Good 'cause we're not stopping until I finish." I say and slide his dick in me again.

He begins to thrust again and I moan louder and louder. I ride him again he moans my name. "Mikasa." He moans,I go faster and faster and I feel myself hitting my climax,"I'm gonna cum.." I mutter,"do it." He says,I pant and cum on his dick.

I slide myself off and he carries me to the showers. I sit on the sink,the cold material send shivers through my body.
He starts the water and carries me in the shower. The water hits my skin and I sigh. It feels so good...

Play the song y'all.

Y/n's pov 🚬

I heard everything. I feel tears burn my eyes and I walk away from their room. I wanted to apologies for what I did and boom! Eren and Mikasa havin' sex. I shake my head and pour me some vodka in a cup. I begin to drink some. The feeling burning my throat. I slam the cup down and pour another one. I throw it back and pour another cup,throwing it back.

"We're playing that game?" I ask myself. "Baby,no." Pieck's voice says as she walks. I ignore her as tears spill from my eyes,she wraps her arms around me and I cry in her arms. "Fuck her." I mutter,my voice breaking. "It's okay,baby." Pieck rubs my back. I cry harder and harder. I feel like I'm dying.

My phone rings and I grab it out of my pocket. Pieck still rubbing my back,I take a breath and press the accept button. "Hey dad." I say and clear my throat,"you better be doing good. You're not gonna be another failure like you were last year... You better not be hoeing around etheir!" He yells through the phone,it sounds like he's drunk. "Yes sir." I say and hang up. I look at Pieck and hug her. "You're the only motherfucker I ever respect in this house." She chuckles and I smell smoke and here a song playing.

"You need to be happy." She pulls me into the main room where;Connie,Sasha,Eren and Mikasa are there. The air grows tense.
Eren clears his throat and I walk past him,sharing a glance at Mikasa,both of our faces look apologetic and sorry. I take a blunt and see three pills. I put them in my hand and the room is filled with sex again. I pop the pills quickly and the room spins a little. The lights flash and I groan. I feel someone hands on top of mine.

"...I'm sorry Y/n..." Mikasa says.
Oh shit...