The start.

Mikasa's pov-->

Y/n's really cool. And funny. And sweet. She could have left me in the middle of the hallway,buy she didn't. I like her for that.

"Mikasaaa! I'm borred." Y/n groaned as she layed her head on my shoulder. I examine her face. She'a so pretty. Her eager eyes looked at me and the world. Her generous smile and sweet looking lips. Her glasses sitting on her face perfectly. Her curly hair looking soft. Her voice and how it's smooth and soothing. Everything about her. Is perfect.

What am I feeling? We just met eachother and I already have these thoughts about her. Everyone has these thoughts,right? Or am I just crazy? I mean I'm crazy for her... How could you not be... She's Y/n. Y/n Ackerman... Has a nice ring to it- Ok Mikasa. Get your shit together.

You just met her. She's just your friend nothing more nothing less. "Mikasa,um.. Y/n went to the bathroom." Eren says and sits next to me. "Why'd you tell me?" I ask,that's not something I would need to know. Unless something happened. "Just so you knowww." He says and chuckles nervously. I look at him and cross my arms.

"She said that she might not come back to class,she has a headache. But! She'll be at the party later. Only 'cause I said you'd be there!" He says and smiles. I look at him with a excited expression. "What time is it? The party?" I ask and take my phone out. "I don't have her number. Damn." I say and look at my phone. "305-241-2535." Eren says and takes my phone out of my hands.

He adds the number and gives it back to me. "Like I was saying,the part's at 8:00 and doesn't have an actual ending time. If you're there past 12 then you might as well just crash there. Oh! Also,the party's at Sasha and Connie's dorm." He smiles and gets up. "Alright." I say and look at the door.

There she is! Y/n! Though she does look a little more tired. Her face is red and a smile's on her face. "Mikasaaaa.... I have a crush on someoneeee I just meeettt!" She shrieks and sits back down. I look at her eyes and though they are tired,they a different type of look in them. I wonder what it is.

But one this is on my mind; Who the hell does Y/n have a crush on?