Why I was hitting him. Cause he was telling the truth that I'm not able to accept more like I don't want to accept cause then I would need to accept my attraction towards Angel and that's a no, no.

"Calm down sorella I won't tell a shit." He said and I stopped hitting him with my pillow but with my glare still evident on my face.

"If?" I asked already knowing he wants something cause that's my brother 'the businessman'.

"If you will help me get out of this hotel on one date." Damiano smiled a he took pillow out of my hands and threw it where it was before.

"Who the fuck would want you, for the love of God?" I asked looking at him weirdly. Yes my brother was a looker but I would never tell him that, he is egotistic enough already don't need to stroke his fragile big ego even more.

"Bitch. So will you help me or I'm gonna tell it to whole ass hotel how you're drooling over your mister fiancé that you met yesterday." He said like toddler he is. Don't you want to stomp with your foot too?

Little fucker.

"Fine." I gave up with sigh as I realized he won't let that one go till I will agree cause he is a little fucker and I hate him.

"Okay so you will distract, act drunk or whatever and I will sneak out." He said his master plan that sounded as childish as he is, with massive grin on his face.

That's easy.

"By the way why do you need to sneak out? Just go." I told him as my brain realized how to get out of it without doing so many things like acting drunk in front of people who are protecting my ass as I sleep.

"I can't father have security everywhere cause he is paranoid as fuck so I need to sneak out." Damiano said with shrug explaining his issue to me. Father being paranoid is nothing new to be honest.

"And how do you gonna sneak back in Genius?" I asked him as I thought about it for second. His genius plan isn't that genius after all, but first he would need to be genius to give me a genius plan.

"Sneaking back in is easier then sneaking out." He stated a well known fact that I should know by now.

Good point.

"Okay, let's go." I said with sigh as I stood up from bed accepting my defeat and trying to push my urge away to throw him out of nearby window.

We fist bumped each other before I took some very cheap wine for effect and opened it. I pour almost whole bottle into sink to make them think I drank some maybe some more. I would never drink some cheap shit like that.

Mess on my head. Pajamas on me. Make up all over my face. Bottle of wine in my hand. Reason why I'm drunk....I'm marring a stranger. Great story worthy of writing.

You're so smart Angelica.

I went out of bathroom walking towards my brother that was sitting on my bed scrolling through his phone. I bet he is talking to that someone now and I also bet it's only a hookup and that date is a cover up cause my brother don't date.

"How do I look?" I asked my brother that looked kinda decent which surprised me cause he looks like a shit most of a time in my eyes. What happened to my brother, he cleaned up well.
Wow shocker.

"You look like shit." He said while he buttoned his buttons on arms making his strong ass muscles flex under tight material.

"You don't have any kind words in your vocabulary for me don't you?" I asked as my eyes narrowed at him, wanting to rip his arms out and show them up his ass. Why?
Cause why not?

I knew I looked like a shit that was the whole ass purpose. My man could be Einstein in business but his brain is very stupid for normal life and missions.

"Says the right one." He said back while giving me a look I knew too well. Well fuck you then.

He grabbed his suit jacket. Okay this shit is serious.
He walked out first ready to go to his room but he stopped one guard and told him that I'm drunk. When he gave me a signal I barged out of my room.

This shit is for Oscar.

"HIIII BITCHES HOW YALL DOING?" I yelled stumbling over my feet giggling like a bitch I'm.

"Ms. De Luca please go back to your room." Said one guard, he looks like a virgin. Shit.

"YOU LOOK SO PRETTY." I said a beautiful lie with smile on my face making him blush. Fuck.

I turned away from him and got out my unloaded empty gun just for effect. All eyes on me. Perfect moment for Damiano. He quickly got out of building and I straighten my posture and put my gun back.

"I think I should get an Oscar for that performance." I said as I started to clap for myself. I'm fucking crazy and I love it.

Everyone was looking at me like I just came from dead. Walking dead bitches. I shook my head at their surprised expression.

"If you think I'm getting drunk from that shit you're so mistaken boys and if you think you're pretty, buy a better mirror and stop looking like 12 year old virgin that masturbate on photos of his stepmom." I said as I patted chest of a guard that I told he was pretty. He looked sad a little.
Aw baby shame I don't care.

I was about to walk back to my room till I heard slow clapping from behind me making me turn towards the sound.

I turned around just to be met by light blue eyes.

•••••

A/N: Hiiii I'm extra productive like I post one normal plus one bonus chapter of my marvel fanfic plus one chapter on my one shots book plus here on my mafia story.

Where are you coming from energy?

Anyways...

Did you liked this chapter?

Do you like Angelica and Damiano relationship?

And why do you think Angel came to Angelica to her hotel?

Answer on comments...

Love you all

-your Lovelyroseblossomm <3