"It's not about that" Tony tells him.

"Stop it! Just let me!" Theo begs, he tears up, "Just let me do it. Just let me do something good. Something right."

"Look" Tony sighs, "It's not just the fact that that glove is channeling enough energy to light up a continent, I'm telling you, you're in no condition."

"What do you- What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?" Thor asks.

"Cheez Whiz?" Rhodey scoffs.

"Lightning" Thor corrects.

"Lightning won't help you, pal" Bryce states, "It's gotta be me" Thor lets go of Tony, "You saw what those stones did to Thanos. It almost killed him. None of you could survive."

"How do we know you will?" Steve asks.

"We don't" Bruce responds, "But the radiation's mostly gamma" He takes a good look at the gauntlet, "It's like I was made for this."

2014 Nebula sneaks off to the Quantum portal and activates it.

"Good to go, yeah?" Tony questions.

"Let's do it" Bruce says.

"You remember everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago and just bringing them back to now, today." Tony tells him, "Don't change anything from the last five years."

"Got it" Bruce says.

Everyone gets ready and suits up, "Friday, do me a favor and activate Barn Door Protocol. Will you?"

"Yes, boss" Friday says.

The Avengers facility goes on lockdown, "Everybody comes home" Bruce states. Bruce puts on the gauntlet, which nanobotically expands to fit his hand, and the power surge overwhelms him. He grunts in pain.

"Take it off! Take it off!" Thor demands.

"No, wait. Bruce, are you okay?" Steve asks.

"Talk to me, Banner" Tony says.

"I'm okay. I'm okay" Bruce grunts. Thor gives a double thumbs up,

2014 Nebula opens up the Quantum Tunnel and brings the Sanctuary II to the present.

Bruce screams, fighting through the intense pain coursing through his body courtesy of the gauntlet, and manages to snap his fingers. He faints and the gauntlet slides off his arm, Clint kicks it away, "Bruce!"

"Don't move him" Tony orders.

Bruce holds onto Steve's arm, "Did it work?"

"Worth a shot" Thor shrugs, "It's over. It's okay."

Scott walks towards the outside windows and sees plants and birds. Clint hears his phone ringing and sees it's his wife calling, "Honey. Honey."

"Guys I think it worked!" Scott cheers.

Bruce opens his eyes and sees the Sanctuary II up in the sky and a single missile heading towards the base blowing away Scott away. Then a continuous array of missiles destroys the base completely and everyone sinks below to the underground.

Bruce holds up tons of debris from collapsing on top of the other Avengers with his one good arm. Some debris is stuck on top of Rocket, "I can't breathe. I can't breathe! I can't breathe."

"Canopy. Canopy. Canopy" Rhodey gets out of his damaged suit.

"Rhodey, Rocket, get outta here!" Bruce orders.

Rhodey crawls over to help Rocket while taking a rebar as leverage to lift the debris off Rocket, "Hurry up! Hurry up! Come on!" Rhodey gets Rocket out and they both sigh in relief.