"I don't know" Howard shrugs, "She's at the point where she can't stand the sound of my chewing. I guess I'll be eating dinner in the pantry again."

"I have a little girl" Tony tells him.

"A girl would be nice" Howard states, "Less of a chance she'd turn out exactly like me."

"What'd be so awful about that?" Tony questions.

"Let's just say that the greater good has rarely outweighedmy own self-interests" Howard sighs.

Steve walks into a room. He suddenly see's a picture of himself. Then he's surprised to see his old love Margret Carter.

"So, where are you at with names?" Tony asks.

"Well, if it's a boy, my wife likes Elmonzo" hoard responds.

"Huh, Might wanna let that stew awwhile" Tony smiles, "You got time."

"Let me ask you a question" Howard starts, "When your kid was born were you nervous?"

"Wildly. Yeah" Tony answers.

"Did you feel qualified?" Howard asks, "Like you had any idea how to successfully operate that thing?"

"I literally pieced it together as I went along" tony replies, "I thought about what my Dad did, and-"

"My old man, he never met a problem he couldn't solve with a belt" Howard interrupts.

"I thought my dad was tough on me" Tony says, "And now, looking back, I just remember the good stuff, you know. He did drop the odd pearl."

"Yeah? Like what?" Howard questions.

"No amount of money ever bought a second of time" Tony remembers

"Smart guy" Howard smiles.

"He did his best" Tony shrugs.

"Let me tell you. That kid's not even here yet, and there's nothing I wouldn't do for him" Howard states, "Good to meet you, Potts."

"Yeah, Howard, Everything's gonna be all right" Tony smiles, "Thank you for everything you've done for this country."

"Jarvis, have we ever met that guy?" Howard asks as Tony walks away.

"You meet a lot of people, sir" Jarvis states.

"Seems very familiar" Howard shrugs, "Weird beard."

2014 Nebula has captured present Nebula and 2014 Nebula is fighting her future self, "You're weak."

"I'm you" Present Nebula smirks. Past Nebula throws a punch straight at Present Nebula. 2014 Gamora walks into the room, "You can stop this. You know you want to. Did you see what happens in the future? Thanos finds the Soul Stone. You wanna know how he does that? You wanna know what he does to you?"

"That's enough" Past Nebula kicks Present Nebula to the wall and pulls out her Electric Knife, "You disgust me. But that doesn't mean you're useless."

2014 Nebula steals the golden plate on the side of Present Nebula's face and wears it herself.BThen she walks up to Thanos, gives him a Pym Particle and shows him her new look, "How do I look?"

Natasha and Clint arrive at Vormir, "Wow. Under different circumstances, this would be totally awesome."

Natasha and Clint starts walking towards the mountain and climb it, "I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain."

"Technically, he's not a raccoon, you know" Clint states.

"Whatever" Nat shrugs, "He eats garbage"

"Welcome" 2014 Red skull says. Natasha and Clint draws their weapons, "Natasha, daughter of Ivan. Clint, son of Edith."

"Who are you?" Natasha asks.

"Consider me a guide" Red skull says, "To you, and to all who seek the Soul Stone."

"Oh, good. You tell us where it is" Natasha says, "Then we'll be on our way."

"Ah. If only it were that easy" Red skull sighs. Red Skull leads Clint and Natasha to the cliff, where Gamora was killed five years ago, "What you seek lies in front of you as does what you fear."

"The stone is down there" Natasha guesses.

"For one of you" red skull continues, "For the other, In order to take the stone, you must lose that which you love. An everlasting exchange. A soul, for a soul."

Natasha is sat on a log while Clint watches the Stonekeeper, "How's it going? Jesus. Maybe he's making this shit up."

"No. I don't think so" Nat sighs.

"Why, cause he knows your Daddy's name?" Clint scoffs.

"I didn't" Natasha replies, "Thanos left here with the stone without his daughter. It's not a coincidence. Whatever it takes."

"Whatever it takes" Clint repeats.

Natasha stands up, "If we don't get that stone, billions of people stay dead."

"Then I guess we both know who it's gotta be" Clint says.

"I guess we do" Natasha sighs.

Clint holds Natasha's hand and she reciprocates and they look at each other, "I'm starting to think we don't mean the same person."

"For the last five years I've been trying to do one thing: Get to right here" Nat reminds him, "That's all it's been about. Bringing everybody back."

"Oh, don't you get all decent on me now" Clint sighs.

"What, you think I wanna do it?" Nat questions, "I'm trying to save your life, you idiot."

"Yeah, well, I don't want you to, because Natasha, you know what I've done" Clint replies, "You know what I've become."

"I don't judge people on their worst mistakes" Natasha tells him.

"Maybe you should" Clint shrugs.

"You didn't" Natasha reminds him.

"You're a pain in my ass, you know that?" Clint smiles. Both Clint and Natasha lean their heads against each other, "Okay. You win" Clint smiles and knocks Natasha to the ground, "Tell my family I love them."

Natasha returns the favor by tackling Clint to the ground, "You tell them yourself."

Natasha electrocutes Clint and she runs towards the cliff. Clint gets up and shoots an explosive arrow knocking her down.

Clint then runs towards the cliff and jumps. Natasha jumps after him and hooks him up to a grappling hook, "Damn you!"

"Let me go" Nat begs.

"No. Please, no" Clint says.

"It's okay" Natasha smiles.

"Please" Natasha kicks the wall, falls off the rope, and plummets to the ground, "NO!"

A boom in the sky sends Clint in a pool of water with the Soul Stone in his hand. He hits the ground out of sadness. His Quantum Suit activates and he shrinks back to the present day, soon joined by the others returning from their journeys.