A Memory of the meeting with all the Avengers starts playing, "And these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history."

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in."

"Which means we have to pick our targets."

"Correct."

"Freeze image" Thanos demands.

"Terrans" Gamora mutters.

"Avengers" Thanos says, "Unruly wretches. What's that reflection? Amplify this, Maw."

Gamora looks at a reflection of future Nebula, "I don't understand. Two Nebulas."

"No. The same Nebula" Thanos tells her, "From two different times. Set course for Morag. Scan the duplicate's memories. I want to see everything."

Back to Thor and Rocket in Asgard, 2013, "My ladies, I'll see you after. Go on" a woman says.

Thor tries not to get caught behind a large post, but gets shocked when he sees his mother behind him, "What are you doing?"

"Aah!" Thor screams, "OH, God!"

"You're better off leaving the sneaking to your brother" his mother smiles.

"Yeah, I was simply just going for a walk" Thor shrugs trying to hide his stomach.

"What are you wearing?" Frigga asks.

"I always wear this" Thor replies, "This is one of my favorites."

Frigga puts her hand on Thor's face and takes a good look at him, "What's wrong with your eye?"

"Oh, my eye" Thor sighs, "That's- you remember the Battle of Haroquin? When I got hit in the face with a broadsword?"

"You're not the Thor I know at all, are you?" Frigga realises.

"Yes, I am" Thor lies.

"The future hasn't been kind to you, has it?" Frigga sighs.

"I didn't say I'm from the future" Thor states.

"I was raised by witches, boy" Frigga reminds him, "I see with more than eyes, and you know that."

Thor attempts to hold back his tears and fails miserably, "I am totally, totally from the future."

"Yes, you are" Frigga smiles.

"I really need to talk to you" Thor tells her.

"We can talk" Frigga says. They both hug each other.

"His head was over there" Thor tells his mother, "His body over there. What was the point? I was too late. I was just standing there. Some idiot with an axe."

"You're no idiot" Frigga says, "You're here aren't you? Seeking counsel from the wisest person in Asgard."

"I guess, yeah" Thor shrugs.

"Idiot?" Frigga questions, "No. A failure? Absolutely."

"That's a little bit harsh" Thor sighs.

"You do know what that makes you? Just like everyone else" Frigga states.

"I'm not supposed to be like everyone else, am I?" Thor questions.

"Everyone fails at who they are supposed to be, Thor" Frigga responds, "The measure of a person, of a hero, is how well they succeed at being who they are."

"I really missed you, Mum" Thor says.

Rocket runs away from the Asgardian soldiers, "Thor! I got it!"