𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

"i need to tell him

"i need to tell him."

eun muttered as she continuously walked back and forth in her bedroom, her friends watching her do so sitting on her bed.

the three group of friends just left school and eun decided to drag both her friends to her house after begging them to give her some relationship advice.

the usual school days for them.

"tell who what?" hana asked confused, stuffing her hand into a bag of crisps before munching on them.

eun paused as she thought of a response. "both. i mean," she sighed and stopped pacing around. "i can't keep playing them like this. now look, my mind is a mess."

eun sighed, running her hands through her newly dyed brown long hair. she seemed stressed about everything happening in her life.

"you're not necessarily playing them, i just think it's smarter if you told them about this whole courting thing more detailed." jinhee interjected.

"you're right. and i feel this huge regret and incredibly stupid." eun folded her arms, staring at the floor in thought.

"ugh, but i still don't know what to do!" eun complained, collasping on her bed next to hana.

eun ran her hand through her hair again, before sighing and turning her head the other way facing the wall.

"okay listen," jinhee placed her packet of chips to the side before fully facing eun. "you... you're not in the right state right now. you're making...crazy decisions and clearly a mess."

"you're busy with school, your mom and danny are leaving tomorrow, you're a fucking senior so you need to study which you're not doing right now." jinhee fixed her glasses sliding down her nose bridge.

"with the whole plan yumi gave you, which isn't the smartest by the way, will have either you, seungmin or haechan hurt regardless of whatever happens. you really don't know what you're doing, eun. so much you're asking people around you for advice cause you're confused."

jinhee sighed and clasped her hands together and looking eun right in the eye.

"it's your feelings, eun. you need to figure them out. you're the only one that can feel those feelings. it's okay to ask others for advice but you also need to make decisions you think will help you. even if it's a little selfish sometimes."

"sometimes... you need a break."

eun paused and processed jinhee's little speech. hana on the other hand seemed amazed by jinhee's words, even clapping her hands while nodding her head in agreement.

"that's exactly what i was gonna say." hana gaped.

the two friends rolled their eyes at hana but still laughed a little at her silliness.

"you're right, jin. thanks." jinhee smiled cheekly and whipped her non-existent long hair off her shoulder.

"i'm always right, luv. ugh, look at me giving relationship advice even though i'm single." she shook her head, slightly proud yet disappointed at herself.

jinhee and hana continued to chat on their own, giving eun some time to think about everything the short haired girl just told her.

"you need to figure out your feelings."

those words of wisdom hit eun hard as she realized that jinhee was right. she hasn't been trying to figure out her feelings but rather asking people for help or making everything worse.

she wasn't trying to do that. she is young. she's confused and just needed help. jinhee's words really slapped some sense into eun.

now i need to fix this... but how?

sitting up and grabbing her phone, eun switched it on and scrolled through her contacts before messaging someone.

eun lifted up her head, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear for a moment.

she thought about it for some time, just sitting there staring at her phone screen.

...

meet me at the back of the school @ lunch

we need to talk

y'all, u don't know how long i had to push this aside cause school just started i'm loaded with homework and just school in general like why was the break so short 😫

i'm loaded with homework and just school in general like why was the break so short 😫

anyways, tips of wisdom.
"listen to jinhee, not yumi" ;)