𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"jesus christ, you look like shit

"jesus christ, you look like shit."

the girl said to her younger sister who had just entered the house. she was still dressed in haechan's hoodie but with her jeans from the day before.

"wow, thanks a bunch, yumi." eun rolled her eyes. she threw herself on the couch and relaxed herself.

"so...where have you been for the past 3 days?" yumi asked, sitting on the same couch as eun and opened her packet of crisps.

eun sighed at the question.
how was she gonna tell her sister she went to a boy's house to fuck but didn't end up fucking because his mom arrived and they had a fight, then, she went to a bar with her boyfriend and got harrased by some random guy and her boyfriend beat the heck outta that guy and she went to his dorm with his friends and soon she lost her virginity?

"i...was at my boyfriend's house. yeah..." eun tried to summarise it. yumi raised her eyebrows as she crunched her crisp.

"who's the unlucky guy?"
yumi hadn't been home for about a month as she was busy with exams in college so she stayed at a friends house which is closer to her uni and closer to a library.

"haha very funny. it's haechan." eun leaned over and stole a crisp from her sister's packet.

yumi practically choked on her chip. "haechan? as in lee haechan?" eun nodded as she munched on the chips and leaned over for the remote.

"yah! li eunae!" yumi suddenly smacked the back of eun's head making her yelp. 

"what the fuck, yumi!"
"what the fuck? the fuck is that you're dating lee haechan!"
"so?! you saw me go on a date with him!"
"i thought it was a one time thing like what he does to other girls!"
"no! we've been dating for 3 weeks now!"
"oh yeah? well how do you know he likes you? he's probably playing you, eun!"

eun frowned hearing that from her sister.
"but...but he said he genuinely likes me.." you could hear the sadness in eun's voice.

"listen eun," yumi sighed and faced her younger sister. "lee haechan has always been known as a fuckboy, even when i use to be in that school. he doesn't seem like he'll change his ways anytime soon. i'm not saying you're a bad girlfriend, i'm saying he's probably taking advantage of you."

eun just stared at the floor and shook her head. "let's just watch the movie." she sinply said and unpaused the video.

eun didn't like to think about the fact that haechan could be playing with her and, like yumi said, is just another one if his flings.

yumi noticed that eun became uncomfortable with the topic, changing it quickly, so she just obliged and watched the movie.

this chapter was short but we have come to see yumi once again

it's been quite the while.

do y'all think haechan's just playing with her? or does he have genuine feelings?