𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"yes, yes we do

"yes, yes we do. but you're hurt, it's better if you get treated-" eun scoffed at haechan's concerned words.

"says the one that was basically beaten to a pulp." her hand pointed at him. "plus, it doesn't matter. i just wanna talk and get this over with."

there was a silence between the two before eun sniffled. "come on, talk like you wanted."

the reason eun even chose to speak to haechan like she wanted to say before seungmin interuppted, is because she truly just wanted closure. he had to say what he wanted so she'd fully move on from him.

a simple talk wouldn't hurt, right?

haechan sighed, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "eun listen, i'm so sorry. what i did was absolutely idiotic and i was being very selfish and inconsiderate of your feelings."

"when you bursted to me last week, i finally realised how stupid what i did was. your feelings mean alot, eun. i really do care for you and i should've thought about that before." eun just nodded, avioding eye contact.

"i know you lost all your trust for me. you don't know how much that hurt to hear coming from you you especially since i was completely oblivious to my feelings."

eun looked up at haechan when he said that. her eyebrows furrowed at him, after his last sentence.

what.. does he mean by that?

haechan stepped foward, as he held eun's hands in his which she let him do. she just wanted him to clear her obvious confusion.

"i was oblivious to the fact i had feelings for you eun. i was oblivious to the fact i genuinely cared for you. that i... that i love you. genuinely. i liked you for a while, even before i slept with you. when i said i liked you when i asked you out for our first date, i genuinely meant it but i didn't realize that."

"that soon blossomed to love. true, real love for you and only you eun. when we first slept with eachother, i was so happy you trusted me enough to give your virginity to me. that you even said you loved me back."

eun blinked her eyes in remembrance of the memory. when he first said he loves her.

haechan collasped beside her, sweat dripping from both their foreheads. the couple both faced the ceiling in their naked bodies filled in sweat.

haechan sat up and looked down at his exhausted girlfriend. "don't move. i'll clean up the mess."

he got up from the bed, grabbing tissuse from his desk before walking back and wiping his cum spread all over her stomach.

eun didn't even care for what he was doing as she was too tired from her recent orgasm she just had.

haechan threw it somewhere eun didn't know, and layed next to her again.