𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

"you didn't tell me you were back in town

"you didn't tell me you were back in town." the black haired female said as she sat in the green plastic chair.

seungmin laughed and nodded. he placed the noddles infront of her and her strawberry soda, as requested before taking a seat himself.

"sorry about that, eunae. i wanted it to be a surprise." he opened his cream soda and took a quick sip.

eun shook her head in amusement as she opened her steaming cup of noddles.

the two sat outside a 7 eleven store and got some cupped noddles and sodas so they could chat for a little.

it was lunch break so people either went out or stayed in class. the two actually jumped over the gate to get outside.

it was quite chilly today so they decided to have some steaming noodles to match the mood. the way the mist collided with the steam of her noddle cup made her feel all warm and fuzzy.

"i've missed you alot, minne," eun broke the comfortable silence. "mom came back to korea for a little and she wouldn't stop asking me about you. we missed you."

seungmin is eun's childhood friend. the two met back in the 2nd grade and have been inseparable. they were very close, visiting eachother's houses often, drawing together and seungmin's talent, singing together.

that was until seungmin moved to america parents for their work. the two couldn't keep in touch as they didn't have phones or anything.

"your mom. i remember her. how's she doing?" eun gave seungmin a look as she held her noddles with her chopsticks.

"don't change the subject! why'd you come here so suddenly?" she pressed.

the brown haired pressed his lips together as he placed down the beverage in his hold.
"my mom decided she missed korea so we moved back." he explained.

eun gave him a light smile. "ah, really? i'm glad you're back, i missed you. alot." she sipped her soda.

the two close friend continued to chat, catching up on the things they missed. they held smiles as they went down memory lane, reminiscing all their childhood memories in delight.

...

"guys, i'm home!" eun announced to the empty house. she kicked her shoes off at the door step's shoe holder and walked her way to the kitchen.

there was silence in the house, very unusual.
a frown landed on eun's lips noticing the silence and lack of response she got.

"mom? dad? yumi? danny?" she called out. her feet leaded her to the fridge where there was a note stuck on the door.

me and danny are out to get groceries.
your dad's at work and yumi's at a friends house.
we'll be home soon, don't miss us too much
- mom :)

eun sighed as she placed the paper material on the marble counter and sloppily made her way upstairs to her bedroom.

she shut the door behind her and threw her school bag on the floor before sitting on her comfortable bed.

anyone her age would love being left home alone, being able to blast the speakers as loud as she wanted, invite friends over, even steal snacks from but she didn't like it.

she hated being left alone in an empty house, no one to chat with. it made her feel lonely.

it was indescribable for eun. like she loved being around people rather than being all alone in a quiet room without a sound.

the fact sadie wasn't even there made it worse.

she was so excited to arrive home and tell her family about her day only to be invited to a cold, quiet home.

eun curled herself into a ball on the edge of her bed and let her chin rest on her knees, arms wrapped around her legs.

what she also hated about being alone was she'd end up falling into the never-ending whole of memories.

especially his.

she'd reminisce their memories together and often start to wonder,

was i really nothing but a fling? was there never more to it? did he ever genuinely.. love me?

truth be told, eun was not over haechan and she hated to admit it.

she really wanted to get over this one-sided relationship but boy was it hard. her mind would constantly bring him back to her head and no matter how hard she tried he wouldn't get out.

falling inlove with him was easy for her but falling out of love was much harder than she thought.

don't get it wrong, eun knew her worth. she knew she was worth more than some guy who sleeps around with girls for a living and plays with their feelings for fucking money but it still hurt.

it still affected her deeply. she deeply loved the boy it hurt.

she was trying to get over him. finding distractions like dying her hair, spending time with her family, masking her emotions and faking this confidence. it was hard cause it was fake.

why didn't she tell her parents about it? she didn't want to worry them and she knew how'd they'd react. they'd be 1. disappointed in her for falling inlove for someone like haechan and 2. they'd be extremely upset about her losing her innocence at 17. in highchool.

eun got up, opening her closet to change out of her uniform only to spot a familiar looking piece of clothing.

she gripped the article of clothing. it was his hoodie.

a look of frustration dawned over her as she held the hoodie in the air, ready to throw it but stopped.

she tightened her grip and bit her lower lip in frustration.

calm down, eun.

she told herself over and over again. eun walked to dirty clothing basket and threw it in there instead. she didn't know what she'd do with it after but didn't think about it too much.

finally grabbing a sweatshirt and some leggings, eun made her way to the bathroom.

showering with wash out the stress. she really hoped.

i finally updated!! my exams end after tomorrow!! 😭 so i'll be able to update more if i can

i finally updated!!
my exams end after tomorrow!! 😭 so i'll be able to update more if i can.

thanks for reading my butterflies <3