𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

hello~

it was math class

it was math class. the class eun dreaded the most.

why? because haechan is in that class.

over all, the whole day wasn't going well for eun. she had insults thrown at her everywhere she went but she payed no mind to them.

her mind was just a hazy mess as she thought of how bad everything could turn out.

eun sat in her seat, watching the board, in the attempt to distract herself from the man behind her.

oh how she wished she could swap seats with anyone but knowing her maths teacher who was an absolute perfectionist and wanted everything her way, she wouldn't let her move.

but the brunette could feel the burning eyes from the person sitting right behind her. she couldn't see him but she could feel it.

deciding that her mind wouldn't have any rest if she didn't do something, eun took her pencil out of it's case- gripping it slightly before dropping it on the floor on purpose.

her brown eyes watched the stationary utensil roll on the white tiled floor before landing right next to haechan's foot.

eun froze. she didn't want it to fall too close to him.

gulping the nervous lump on her throat, she kneeled from her seat and leaned down to grab her pen only for another hand to grab it before her.

her hand stopped it's movement, this time her eyes looking up at the capturer of her pencil and meeting those burning orbs that made her uneasy.

he didn't show much expression. just a dull, unreadable expression that didn't reassure eun one bit.

he stretched the pen out for eun to take which she did and he just went back to looking infront.

haechan wasn't happy and it showed.

getting back on her seat, eun placed the pen on the desk before placing her cheek in her palm and staring off into space. 

•••

"but i don't get who would do this? like who would hate me enough to spread such a nasty rumor about me?!"

eun huffed as she walked down the hall beside her friends who hummed in agreement to her words.

"hm, who doesn't like you in this school?"
"a lot of people."
"i mean, who's lately been like mean to you?"

eun gave it a thought. she did have a few people in the school that weren't really fond of her, either because they didn't fancy her personality or she dated someone popular.

either way, eun was blank. who would resent her this much?

then instantaneously, jinhee snapped her thumb and index finger together in a sudden epiphany.