𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"hyuck, stop!" eun giggled as donghyuck continued to tickle her

"hyuck, stop!" eun giggled as donghyuck continued to tickle her. "no, seriously. sto-" she was cut off by her own laughter as tears crept in her eyes.

"i'm gonna fucking cry!" donghyuck laughed at her comment and finally let go of her. eun layed on the bed, staring at the ceiling while trying to breathe.

"dick." eun glared at haechan.

"the dick that you love do much."

and he just got a pillow in the face. "don't pull that card." eun rose from the bed and stretched het arms.

after the whole argument with ms. chae, eun had stayed upstairs in haechan's room and hasn't left. she didn't want to leave haechan and she didn't want to see that witc- i mean older woman.

and having just woken up, haechan decided it would be funny to just tickle eun until she pissed herself but obviously she didn't piss herself but she still cried.

eun rubbed her eyes and yawned before collapsing back on the bed beside hyuck. "are we going to school today?" she asked as she peered at him.

haechan shook his head, eyes glued on his iphone. "if you don't want to. plus, i was planning on skipping today."

"why're you skipping? we have testes coming up, remember?" hyuck shrugged.

"just wanted to go on a date with you." "oh." light blush crept on eun's cheeks knowing that haechan was willing to skip school just to go out with her.

"okay then. when?" the teen sat up as she looked over at her spouse. hyuck shrugged. "whenever you're ready. but i'd suggest at around 1pm?" he answered more like a question.

"great. it's 10am right now so i have plenty of time to get ready." eun smiled as she tied her hair into a low rise ponytail.

hyuck stared at her as she did so, with heart eyes even. he just found it extremely attractive when eun would tie up her hair. though it wasn't long, just medium, it was still so attractive to him.

"would you stop staring?" eun laughed as she got up and walked over to his closet. hyuck raised his eyebrows in embarrassment.

___

"...i don't know about this." eun muttered while looking at herself in the mirror.

"unnie, trust me. you look hot." dahyun shook her head. eun still didn't seem too sure.

the outfit was her style but she wasn't sure what kind of date she was going on

"are you sure? i mean...what if it's a dinner date  and i come with this?"

"not my problem." dahyun simply shrugged. "i'm just giving you an outfit that would suit you "

eun sighed and rolled her eyes. "enough chit chatting snd let's do your makeup." dahyun walked over to the mirror.

"is your mom home?" eun asked as she sat on the chair infront of the vanity. dahyun simply shook her head. "i lied and said i'm not feeling well so she went to buy me medicine."

eun gave the younger a look before raising up her hand for dahyun to high five which she gladly did. "that's my girl!"

____

"how do i look?" eun asked when she reached the bottom of the stairs, twirling around for her boyfriend to see.

haechan turned his attention from his phone to the girl standing before him. his eyes lit up as he looked at eun.

"you look uh good." he stuttered out. eun frowned and folded her arms. "just good?"

"by good he means extremely hot." dahyun said as she sent a wink eun's way. the teen laughed at her boyfriend's now flushed face.

"okay. i mean you look very hot." he winked as well.

now i know where dahyun got it from.

eun smiled as she placed her hands on haechan's chest. "i know." she whispered, a giggle following after. "but thank you."

"oh my god. when will you two leave befoee i feel even more single!" the 14-year-old groaned, exiting the kitchen walking past them to the living room.

the couple laughed. "well you heard the girl. let's go now already!" eunae couldn't help but squeal in excitement of going on what like their fifth date? it's been a while since they've had one.

"alright, hold your horses." haechan chuckled at his excited girl as he grabbed the car key.

"let's go, m'lady.." he winked, stretching out his hand for eun to take.

eun smiled and walked past him to his car. "pack it up, chat noir."

updated for fun today ;)

OMFG THANK YALL FOR 1K+ READS I CANNOT BELIEVE IT JSJDJEK
THANK YOU SM. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME 😭✋🏾
THANK YOU MY BUTTERFLIES <33