"Please what?" His breath buzz near my ear. Unable to form word, I try pushing myself up, away from his hand, pushing his shoulders, abdomen, but he grabs me by my neck, pinning me at one place with his other hand.

I can't handle this sudden pressure building inside of me. His ambiance is ecstatic! I squeeze my labial muscles tight around his fingers, to keep this arousing sensation from growing, I can't! I might faint from pleasure!

"mhaah...zack! I...!" I gasp for breath.

"listen Ivory," he whispers, nibbling my ear. His hand slowing down with the torments. I could finally breathe, no! Why?

Taking in shallow breaths, my chest is heaving. I open my eyes when I hear squishy sounds. It is coming from between my legs as he makes circles one after another against my hot swollen skin, playing with my wet juices that he fingered out of me.

I stare into his eyes, why did not he let me cum? He starts mimicking the squishy noises with his mouth, so I shut his mouth with a kiss, to avoid embarrassment.

This time he is kissing me gently and his hand is gentle against me as well. I look back into his eyes, he won't finish what he started, for fun! Why did he handle me like that? I bet if it were his mate he would have tread carefully. My heart is throbbing. I pull his hand out of me and he abides.

"All you have to do is ask," he hushes, looking down at my hand holding his, it has my slimy stuff on it. It's giving me an odd sense of satisfaction.

My eyes tear up, again, one drops down on his forearm and he pull my face up to meet his, "help me understand?" He says, pulling me into a hug.

"You..." my tears start flowing in his chest, "mate... she," I could not finish my sentence over my sobs and throbbing throat and chest.

"Sush, Got it. I'm with you, aren't I," he pats my head fondly, I nod.

"Mate bonds doesn't work that way, what if Aaron starts missing her some day, when I won't be enough," I rephrase mom's concerns, which I genuinely find true.

"Want me to shift?" He ask. I pull back and he wipes off my tear, I can smell myself on his hands. A giddy smile pops up on my face.
"You can ask him directly and find out," he smile back, tucking my messy hair back in place.

"You were rough...," I look up through my lashes, not knowing what to say next I look away, "why won't you treat me like..." like you would treat your mate is what I wanted to say, but I can not bring my self to ask that of him, it would make me look greedy, "like couples in the beginning of relationships," I say poking his abs.

He momentarily halts. I did not scare him with my expectations, did I ?!

"I thought you were enjoying it?" he says, seemingly offended.

"I was, I did, be little more considerate is what I mean," I pinch his cheek, "this much."

He pulls my arm forward and turn us over so that his back is raked against the tree, cushioning me from it. He grabs me by my ass, giving my height slight push. His t-shirt pools over my torso. Should I take it off? I want to fell his abdomen against mine.

I trace the dips of his washboards, he pulls my chin up making me face him and he gently licks my lips, taking them within his. He is occasionally nudging my nose gently with his and kissing my face randomly. Unknown warm, cozy emotions enwraps my body.

He pulls back, his eyes asking me if this is what I want and I nod.

We continued, not knowing how long. Teasing and pecking each other, laughing in between. Future with him doesn't seem that bad. I wrap my arms around his torso. My ears enjoying the sound of owls hooting and his steady heart beats.