"You're so wet for me love."

I gasp as he presses his thumb onto my clit moving in circular motions "just fuck me already."

"Tsk tsk so impatient."

His cock pushes into my tight walls. I can see how hard he's trying to hold himself back from plunging into me with all the force he has. He's taking me slowly, making sure not to hurt me but I don't want slow, I want to be fucked fast and hard.

"Pl-please... h-harder."

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you?" He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear with concern.

"Harder." I say this time without stuttering.

"Don't have to ask me twice."

Without warning he he shoved his cock into the hilt. I throw my head back feeling each movement with my heightened senses. "Fuckkkkk" I groan as he pulls himself almost completely out and pushes in again, harder and fast this time until we find a quick pace.

Each stroke is angled to hit my G spot perfectly. His hand moves from my breast to my clit. He rubs it hard bringing me to the edge faster.

"Come for me sweetheart." His husky voice in my ear pushes me over the edge.

I feel myself clenching around his cock, he grunts and he spurts his hot liquid inside of me. My pussy clenches again milking his dick for everything it has.

"God I've missed you." His limp dick is still inside of me but he doesn't care, his hand moves to my cheek caressing it. He leans in gently moving his lips against mine. This kiss isn't what most our kisses have consisted of. This kiss is emotional and loving instead of dominating and filled with lust.

He pulls away pressing one last kiss to my forehead "let's get cleaned up." I take his hand and jump off the kitchen island. We walk up the stairs, hand in a hand, heading back to the bedroom. I take one last look at our clothes downstairs, I'll get them later.

In the bathroom he turns the faucet on. We step under the warm and inviting spray together, all our muscles relax as we're in our own little safe haven, oblivious to everything around us.

I notice that next to his normal body wash is a vanilla and strawberry one. "I didn't know you were into such feminine and luxurious body wash?"

"I bought it for you."

He smirks grabbing the bottle and opening the cap. He squirts some into his hands and begins to rub it all over my body. Starting from my shoulders, to my underarms and finally to my breasts where he playfully tugs my nipples. I raise an eyebrow "oops?" He offers teasingly.

"I think it's my turn." I reach for his body wash and squirt some into my hands. I follow his lead, starting at his shoulders and moving down till my hand 'accidentally' slips and palms his dick. He glares at me "oops?" I say with an evil smirk.

The internal battle in clear within his eyes but his mature side one out seeing as he turned off the faucet and wrapped me in a fluffy white towel. He left me to dry off while he went to check the time.

It only took him a couple of seconds. We both stood in silence as I finished drying myself as he watched, leaning against the doorframe. A random thought crossed my mind. "Hey, you know when I left... did the front desk guy happen to give you a message."

His smile widened and immediately I knew he'd been told. I moved uncomfortably under his gaze. "Yes. Indeed I did. I believe it went something like, you can suck my non existent dick.... Oh and of course that my mother should've swallowed."

The asshole found this amusing. He was bloody glowing with happiness. Maybe I shouldn't have bought this up. "In my defence I told him not to repeat that last part. You're mothers a lovely woman."