Chapter 15

After 1 week

Author POV

Everything was slowly becoming normal. Lee Dong Wook was back to his normal state and Amber is not guilty anymore. The kingdom of foxes and the kingdom of wolves were combined and everything was peaceful. Yoongi and Amber's relationship had been blooming and the same was the case with Jimin and Jungkook. 

Today was their graduation day and Amber and Jimin are fretting with outfits.

Amber POV

"CHIMMY!!! Chimmy! Chimmy!Chimmy! Look at this." I said, showing him my outfit. "Yeah, this is good wear it. Is this okay?" He said, showing me his outfit. "Yeah simplicity is the best." I said and we both ran to change into our respective outfits. 

I came out and looked at myself. 

"Yeah you look like a snack babe

"Yeah you look like a snack babe. Look at that ass." I said protruding my ass out. 

Okay enough. 

I brushed my hair and Jimin entered my room. 

"Woah bitch you look cool

"Woah bitch you look cool." I said looking at him and he pushed his hair back with his fingers. "Yeah, I am cute and sexy mochi." He said winking. 

We both got ready and after the final touch up we went downstairs to see everyone waiting. 

"You look good, my daughter." Dad Park said, hugging me. "Thank you." I said pulling Jimin, Dad and Mom Park into a group hug. 

"Will you be coming later or with us?" I asked Uncle Lee. "I will come later with everyone now you both should go." Uncle Lee said, hugging us. "Okay then." I said, sighing. 

I am really nostalgic today. Everything came into my mind like a movie. How I met him, how I was separated and met after a really long time, how I was able to run away and have a comfortable life and now I am graduating and later I will have a family and I can start working. Everything seems like a dream. 

"Stop thinking about the past and concentrate on the future." Yoongi oppa said , hugging me. I hugged him back and inhaled his intoxicating scent. "I will." I said and smiled.