Chapter 3

Amber POV

"Today I have a presentation to do Chimmy so I will be a bit late." I said packing my bags. "Okay I will wait for you Ammie." Chimmy said handing me my necessities. "It is so strange to stay in the palace." I said sighing. "It is only for two weeks Ammie then we can go on a trip." Chimmy said rubbing my back. I sighed and put my head on his shoulder. We put all our bags in the car and went towards our university.

"Hey beautiful." Taeji said with a flirty look. I could see that he was eye fucking Chimmy. My bestie is super adorable and hot does not mean that they can just eye fuck him. 

"Move away Taeji." Chimmy said sighing and rubbing his forehead. "Fuck off will ya!!" I said glaring at him. 

"Oh my gosh we have a sexy body moving around here." Jinwoo said biting his lips which I honestly found really disgusting. "You can get this beauty while I get this jibooty." Taeji said with a smirk while I rolled my eyes. 

"Get you peanut dicks from our face." I said pushing both of them. "My jibooty is not for your peanut dicks." Chimmy said and we both kicked them in their crotch and they fell down. 

"Oh my gosh your dicks were already small and I guess it has disappeared now." I and Chimmy said in unison and high fived each other. 

"I will be going to my class now see ya in lunch Chimmy." I said waving to him. "Bye Ammie." Chimmy said waving and showing his eye smile. 

Today I am really happy but nervous as well. I was nervous for my project presentation because I worked really hard on it. If you guys were thinking I was nervous because I will go to the palace then you are wrong because I am not nervous to go to the palace rather I feel strange to live in someone's palace. I sighed and got ready for my presentation.

The presentation went perfect and I am really confident in getting full marks. I am really happy and I can't wait to share the news with Jimin and Suga. I won't be able to meet Suga for long and it kind of makes me sad. 

I am walking out of the presentation room but I heard a voice so I turned to see a man running towards me. "Hello I am Choi Minho the Secretary of Chairman of LY Entertainment. Are you interested in being the Fashion department Head of the entertainment?" he said shaking my hands and handing a name card. 

"How am I supposed to contact you sir?" I said taking the card. "You can come to the company tomorrow and talk to the Chairman." Mr. Minho said. "Okay I will be there at 10:00 am." I said and he bowed. I bowed and I walked towards the university gate. 

I saw Chimmy waiting in the car for me and I shouted "CHIMMYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!" He looked shocked and came out of the car hurriedly.

"Why Why!! What happened? Are you hurt? Did she find you?" He said turning me around and checking me. 

"No you dickhead I have a good news for you." I said smiling. 

"YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!" He shouted and I had to cover his mouth. 

"No you asshat I was offered by the LY Entertainment to be their company Fashion Department head." I said and he hugged me and we started shouting and jumping while hugging like maniacs. 

"WOAH!!! MY HOE IS TALENTED!! MY SLUT GOT SELECTED!!" He shouted and I broke the hug. "I am going to meet them tomorrow 10:00 am." I said sitting in the passenger seat. 

"Let's go to the palace then." Chimmy said buckling up his seat belt. 

"I am honestly very excited but how is the king?" I asked munching on the popcorn chicken. "He is really cold and has no expression on his face and he always looks so done with living beings. He also has a younger brother but I never met him." Chimmy said focusing on the road. I just sighed and leant back to take a nap before getting to the palace.