Chapter 2

Yoongi POV

I was running in the forest in my wolf form. It has been many days since I ran in my wolf form and it feels good. 

Suddenly I caught the smell of Roses. 

Jimin. 

He told he will go to the palace why is he here? I was curious so I followed the scent and ended in front of a lake but the scent started changing into a faint sweet chocolate scent. 

I went behind the tree and saw a beautiful girl was in water and relaxing. I was just looking at her like a creep but I could not help myself. It felt as if I was fixed there and the scene was so mesmerizing. 

Suddenly the whole scent changed into a sweet chocolate scent and it made me dizzy but my wolf was very happy. 

'Mate'. 

That woman there is my mate. Finally after so long I found my mate and I was really happy. But how should I approach her without being a creep. 

I started walking towards her slowly but I stepped on a dry twig and it made a crack sound making me freeze in the mid way. My mate flinched and turned around. 

She is the most beautiful woman I have seen and her eyes were widened. I could hear her heart beating fast and all I wish I could hear it forever. I then realized that her whole body was underwater but water droplets were trickling down her beautiful hair. 

I quickly turned my face away to hide my blush. I am thankful that I am a black wolf which makes my blush invisible. 

"Oh my gosh! A freaking wolf!!!" she exclaimed. " Hey your foot is injured." She said looking down at my feet in a soothing voice. 

Damn her voice is so sweet. 

I looked at my feet to see that I had a small cut on the leg and blood was oozing out of it. 

"Wait I will help you but... umm.. can you like go and hide somewhere or turn around I need to wear my dress." She said looking down with red cheeks. 

'Cute I just want to squish her cheeks'. 

I turned around so that she can wear her clothes. 

"Good wolf!! Hey you can turn around!!" My mate said and I turned around to see her fully dressed. She sat down and patted the space beside her. I went and plopped my butt looking rather staring at my mate. 

She is really beautiful with a sharp nose, plumps lips and her eyes resembled that of a fox. She was cleaning my wound while I was just watching her. Her eyebrows furrowed while she was concentrated and her lips were formed in a cute pout that I want to kiss badly. 

"There you go wolf." She said and smiled at me. My heart started beating faster. 

I realized that her sweet scent was vanishing and the scent of Roses was being dominant again. I did not like that at all so I climbed on top of her. She looked at me with wide eyes under me. I went near to her neck and started rubbing my face near her neck and on her face. 

"Gosh! Wolf Stop it tickles!!" she said giggling. Her giggles are so sweet and I wanted to hear more so I started rubbing her neck with my nose and she was giggling. 

"Hey wolf it is time to go home." She said rubbing my fur. I don't want to leave her and an unexpected whine left my mouth. 

I got up from her and looked at her gathering her things. I hung down my head because I was sad. Suddenly I felt my chin been lifted and saw her beautiful eyes looking at me. She was sitting cross legged with my face in her hands.