Chapter 5

Amber POV

I am driving the car but my mind is full of things. I can't believe he found me. I guess it is time to return back and put things to their own place. I stopped the car and put my head on the steering wheel. 

"Everything was going good why now when I just found him." I said with a sigh. "I need to go the forest to relax." I drove back to the forest I used to go.

After reaching the forest entrance I got down the car and went towards the lake.

I sat on the lake bank and laid down. A lot of thoughts were going in my mind especially the time I was in LY Entertainment.

Flashback to the time she met the Chairman of LY

"Nice too meet you or may I say my niece." He said turning around and I gasped. 

"U-Uncle Lee?" I said with tears in my eyes

"You have grown up to be beautiful my niece." He said smiling at me. It is too real to be imaginary so I ran and hugged him. 

"Where were you? I had been searching for you for 10 years." I said sobbing. "Hey don't cry Amber I am here right." He said caressing my hair and I sobbed more. "I said I will marry you how can you leave me like that?" I said chuckling with tears in my eyes. 

"Oh my gosh! You still remember that. Well you are not the only one Jimin also wanted to marry me." He said wiping off my tears. "How is he?" He asked. "Jimin is good and he recently found his mate." I said thinking about Jungkook and Jimin. 

"What about-" "I found him but he does not remember me as I expected." I said sighing. "Everything will be okay now and I have an important thing to tell you." He said rubbing my back. 

"Your Dad is alive." He said and I nodded my head. "I know what he is so he can't die." I said. He was beyond shocked. "How did you know?" He asked. I just shrugged. "Well now that we have met we have to find your father, my brother and pull down Allatou." He said venom dripping voice when he said that woman's name. I nodded my head and sighed.