Chapter 14

Yoongi POV

Two days have passed and she is still sleeping and I am broken more than ever. I was preparing for the fight but still I missed my Queen. I yearned for her presence, her teasing, her smiles, her possessiveness, her simp over her uncle. I missed her a lot. 

"Your Highness the darkness is becoming powerful." Hoseok said. I nodded and everyone got ready to fight. I went with Jungkook beside me. I went out to see all the alphas and betas lined up being led by Hoseok , Namjoon and Mr.Lee. 

"Be ready to attack and my men be safe. You guys will back off if it is too dangerous because I am the reason of the war I want no harm to my men." I said looking at my men. "Your Highness we will protect you with our lives." All my men said together and I looked at them proudly. 

"Let's go then." Jungkook shouted and we reached the place. 

My men were fighting well but they were wounded. We went and started fighting immediately. I was killing all of those pesky shits of Allatou but killing them was too easy maybe because of the power given by Amber. I kept fighting until everything was over. 

All I could see is black blood splattered but the sky was growing black. Suddenly all my men lost consciousness and only Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon, Mr.Lee, Mr.Park, Jong suk, Mr.Lee Minho and I were conscious. 

"Well well what do I see here? I thought you were weak little wolves but I see you have become stronger Yoongi. I should have killed you the day I killed your parents then my daughter would not be distracted." A voice said and I looked to my front to see Allatou. 

"She is my daughter don't you dare call her your daughter

"She is my daughter don't you dare call her your daughter." Mr.Lee shouted. "However you deny it Wook-ah my blood still flows inside her and I was the one who pushed her out." She said, smirking. 

"Just because you gave birth does not mean you own her. She is living being with heart and choices, she is not a robot." I said gritting my teeth. 

"She is my daughter and I want her to take her all over the world with the help of darkness. I want her to rule the whole world." She said getting down. 

All of us changed into our wolf forms and started fighting. She grabbed Hoseok by the throat and threw him and he laid there unconscious. Everyone was slowly losing the fight, even Mr.Lee. She was about to grab Jungkook who was badly wounded. I wanted to save him but she had cast a spell on me and I couldn't move and could only watch her hurting my brother. I am such a bad brother. Tears were streaming down my face but suddenly she was thrown away. 

"How dare you lay a finger on my mate?" A voice boomed and we turned to see Jimin walking to us with blue eyes.