Chapter 6

Amber POV

It is so painful to look at him but now I need to focus on protecting him from Allatou. I also need to find my dad. I went out of the room and went to my room. 

I lay down on the floor and sighed.

 "Hey Ammie you okay?" Chimmy said lying down beside me. I didn't say anything and just cuddled to his side. "How am I gonna live now? It hurts." I said sobbing. 

"Everything will be okay Ammie." Chimmy said releasing his sweet scent. I sniffled and cuddled more to him. I sat up and wiped my tears. 

"Let us find my dad first." I said getting up. "Is he not dead?" Chimmy asked and I shook my head. "I met Uncle Lee today and he said dad is alive. Uncle Lee is the Chairman of LY Entertainment Company." I said and his eyes widened. 

"I will go to meet my future husband." He said excitedly. "You have a mate you hoe." I said taking my clothes from the cupboard. "So what you remember right he is such a daddy material." Chimmy said with dreamy eyes. "Man I can't argue on that whenever I see him I am like 'Choke me Daddy'" I said sighing. "Go and wash up." He said kissing my forehead.  

I went to the bathroom.

I stripped off my clothes and go into the bathtub and relaxed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I stripped off my clothes and go into the bathtub and relaxed. 

"A glass of chocolate milkshake would be good." I mumbled. I shrugged and let myself relax. "Dad I need your help. I need you. I need you Yoongi." I said letting a tear drop from my eyes.

After the bathe I changed into something comfy.

I went downstairs to see everyone sitting around the table and chatting

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I went downstairs to see everyone sitting around the table and chatting. "Hello." I said cheerfully. Everyone smiled at me but Chimmy looked at me and I sent a wink. 

"What are you guys doing?" I asked sitting beside Jin hyung. "We were playing Truth and Dare Noona." Taetae said. "Count me in." I said. They nodded and I looked around to see Yoongi not present. 

"Where is His Highness?" I asked. "Oooooo someone is interested in Yoongi hyung." Hobi hyung said teasing and I blushed and chuckled. "Let me go and call him." I said getting up from my seat and going to his room. 

Jade Moonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें