Chapter 95

The provided tourist ticket service is quite in place. After calling them, there have been special personnel to introduce the scenery to them.

    They got up early this morning and just went out when they were stopped by the service staff again.

    The service staff kindly asked them where they were going to play today. Shi Huai looked around and pretended to be sorry, "I feel like I've played all the places that I can play in the past two days."

    The staff smiled even more: "Then I guess you have never been to the northern part of K Island? It is said that there is a rare pure white-maned fox there, with a well-behaved personality, but its movements are quite agile and it is not easy to catch, if you feel If you are interested..."

    Shi Huai said in amazement: "Isn't the north side not fully developed yet? Can you go in?"

.The staff nodded: "It is true, but it is nearing the end of the completion recently, and some tourists can still go in and play. If you encounter danger, as long as you communicate with us, there will be special people to rescue you."

    Shi Huai looked very interested, and asked, "Then if I meet the maned fox you mentioned, can I take it home and raise it?"

    Staff: "Of course, but you need to pay a certain fee."

    Shi Huai happily grabbed Gu Jingxian's hand and said, "Let's go, let's go and find a mane fox to raise!"

    Gu Jingxian naturally responded with a smile and was quite spoiled. Upon seeing this, the staff immediately took the lead to go to where they were going.

    After the three of them left, the elevator door opened, and a tall and thin inch-headed man walked out together with two strong and tall men.

.The inch-headed man put on the black baseball cap in his hand and pressed it down low, revealing only his neat jawline and two plump lips: "Let's go."

    The other two men looked at each other, and one of them said, "Mr. He, do you want to come with us too?"

    He Kangyang looked at him displeasedly: "Otherwise, what would I do with you?"

    "But……"

    The man's eyebrows were a little tangled.

    Even if they didn't say it, He Kangyang knew that these two people thought he was in the way, and their untrained physique might expose them and lead to the failure of the mission.

    "I'm going with you, but I didn't say I'd come with you. I'm here to supervise you anyway, not to come to K Island for a sightseeing tour."

    The two men suddenly realized: "Understood, Mr. He, let's go."

    ...

.It is entirely forgivable that the island of K was not fully developed.

    Shi Huai was sitting in the car with a headache, holding his forehead, thinking a little depressed in his heart.

    If it wasn't for him not getting motion sickness, he would have gone back clamoring before he got off the car, just following the road of this place and all kinds of strange green plants around him.

    There is gloom everywhere, not only all kinds of common and uncommon creatures, but also strange lakes come one after another. What water monster broke out.

    The point is that this is still a short distance, and further ahead, there is a huge cave, where they stopped and let Shihuai and the two get off the car.