Chapter 30

Elsie is an aristocrat of the royal family of Y, with a noble and elegant background. It stands to reason that she has nothing to do with the upstart Shi Deming, but the two got married, and even the marriage lasted for a long time. good story.

    Whether in country Y or in Nanting City, there are many people waiting for the news of their divorce. This is a cross-class marriage. Shi Deming's status as a nouveau riche is just a stinky coat in the circle. It's just a poor ghost, and it doesn't match Elsie no matter how you look at it.

    Unexpectedly, the two fell in love with each other until Elsie died suddenly four years ago.

    No one knows how she died, and even the funeral was held in a very low-key manner, and many people still think that Elsie is still alive in country Y.

    And Shi Deming's beloved wife is as stable as Mount Tai until now.

.He Yinan's family, also known as the He family in the capital, is an aristocratic family that Elsie has befriended. Naturally, they are aware of Elsie's death and have mourned in the past. You can ask the people over there what was the cause of Elsie's death. But hesitantly said that he did not understand.

    For a while, it was said to be drunk driving in a car accident, another time for death due to alcohol poisoning, and another time for jumping into a lake while drunk.

    It's so weird.

    The He family also noticed that something was wrong, and they have been secretly investigating, but they have no clues, and they have no clue.

    He Yinan is also a member of the investigation, and now he has found the membership record of the plastic surgery hospital through the plastic surgery appointment that Shi Huai sent him.

    Shi Deming became a member in that hospital, and over the past few years, people have used this membership card to perform minor operations.

    Obviously, it was definitely not Shi Deming who did the fine-tuning.

.Through this clue, He Yinan found the person who used the membership card for micro-adjustment.

    It was a twenty-six or seven-year-old woman named Li Nianwei. She had a gorgeous appearance. At first glance, her face had moved many large and small knives, which was very vulgar.

    During this period of time, He Yinan has been chasing this clue to investigate, and found that Shi Deming really had an affair with this man named Li Nianwei, even the earliest time was five or six years ago.

    At that time, Elsie had not died.

    After finding this information, He Yinan hurriedly sent it to Shi Huai.

    This news, whether it is for He Yinan or Shi Huai, is a huge thunderstorm.

    After giving this news, a series of pictures were sent from the opposite side, all of which were intimate photos of these two people.

.Shi Huai went in one by one to look, silently and reluctantly zooming in one by one, after confirming that the people inside were indeed his father and another woman who did not know the name, he looked at the phone for a long time, but did not reply to He Yinan.

    He Yinan: [Don't worry about being shocked and sad, this clue is very important, and it is very likely to be the truth about your mother's death. 】

    Shi Huai: [What do you mean? 】

    He Yinan told Shi Huai the information he knew from the He family, but Shi Huai was shocked by the information and didn't recover.