Chapter 91

Yu Hanming thought that the communication that day was the last communication between him and Shihuai. Just when he gave up hope and sent a message to Shihuai's WeChat, he thought that if he could not send it, he would use this as an excuse to go to X University to find Shihuai. Huai, give him his prepared apology statement.

    Unexpectedly, the chat box is open, and the sending is successful!

    Shi Huai's side also replied in seconds: [You also send me the address of the forum over there, I'll leave a message. 】

    Yu Hanming's joy overflowed on the surface, and quickly replied: [Okay, I will send it to you now. 】

    But when he posted the link, he started to get frustrated again.

    Maybe Shihuai pulled him out of the blacklist because he was afraid that he would annoy him? It is estimated that once this matter is over, he will be on the blacklist again.

    Since he knew that Shi Huai also had memories of the previous life, he was actually relieved a lot.

.Although his regret for Shi Huai can't be made up, at least when Shi Huai is still there, then he won't turn into the madness of the previous life.

    Perhaps, looking at happiness is the best way for them to get along.

    Yu Hanming turned off his mobile phone and lay on the bed again, closing his eyes and comforting himself, but he felt really uncomfortable in his heart.

    ...

    Shi Huai is now a sophomore, and the members of the club have begun to change again. As a member of the club, he also has to be responsible for recruiting new students.

    He was a little busy before, and he missed the link of handing out flyers to attract people, so he went to the club as a receptionist, together with Lu Boyi.

    Lu Baiyi was like a frosted eggplant today. He was so shriveled that he sat in the back row and slapped a new poster on his face, looking like no one loved him.

.After filling out the form for the freshman, Shi Huai went to the back row and kicked Lu Baiyi: "What's going on? I'm slack at work. Believe it or not, I'll let Gu Ge pull your training time?"

    Unexpectedly, Lu Baiyi's voice is unlovable: "Whatever you want, whatever you love, I've lost love, the longer the training time, the better."

    When Shihuai heard it, there was gossip! Just as he was about to sit down and "talk" to him, another new student came in.

    But this time, the new student was a little special, and he brought a person with him when he came in.

    "Hey, it's just a meal, it'll be soon." The man persuaded the young man next to him, "Cousin always said that she wanted to see you here. If you haven't come home for so long, everyone is worried about you."

    The young man said impatiently: "Are you bothered, wait until I interview with the club, it's not that I won't go."

.When the man saw the young man let go, he felt relieved, and continued: "Okay, okay, then I'll wait for you outside, you can interview, Ang, by the way, do you want a family member's signature for this interview? I'll sign it for you by the way. "

    "Are you going out and waiting for me?"

    This conversation caught the attention of the other people in the reception room, who all looked this way and quickly looked away.

    After Shi Huai saw the appearance of the person who came, he knew it in his heart, but his face was surprised. At this time, the man just turned his head and met Shi Huai's line of sight. He was also surprised.