Chapter 49

It was getting late, and the broken clouds scattered in the sky, the color gradually faded, and the layers spread out.

    The young man in a peaked cap held a plastic bag with dinner in both hands, and raised his eyes if he felt it, the bright flower bed in the corner not far away moved with a "crashing" sound.

    Then, a dirty silver-gray tail was quietly exposed.

    Judging from the fatness and pattern of the tail, it seems to be a skinny raccoon cat.

    The young man's eyes only stayed for a moment, then quickly turned away and entered the stairs.

    The frightened raccoon cat, after not hearing any movement for a long time, timidly poked its little head out from behind the green plants in the flower bed.

    It lay quietly on the gray brick, its big round but cloudy cat eyes drooping, its tail curled weakly in a ball.

    He looked lifeless and seemed to be so hungry that he was about to faint.

.Not long after, there was another movement at the entrance of the stairs, and the cat shrank back again.

    Covered by the layers of greenery, the cat opened his eyes wide and arched his body warily.

    But I saw that a bag was opened, and a lot of dark brown cat food was poured out and placed on the ground.

    The man didn't stay there, waited for the raccoon cat to come out, and left soon after the pouring was over.

    The civet cat's vigilant heart dropped after the man left. It pulled open the green plants and devoured the cat food.

    The young man stood behind a tree not far away, watching the civet cat lower its head to eat cat food, and sent messages to people on his mobile phone.

    [I listened to you before and bought a cat food. The stray cat really enjoyed it. I gave it sausage before, but it didn't smell it. 】

    [However, it still seems to be afraid of life, and it only came out to eat when I walked away. 】

.As soon as she left the classroom after the exam, she received a message from He Yinan's WeChat.

    He thought for a while and replied: [It's normal, stray cats are not vigilant, and you can't see it. 】

    [By the way, take a picture of that stray cat and see, let me see if you have confused the beautiful shorthair with the raccoon cat. 】

    The young man who received the news scratched his head.

    What is a beautiful short?

    He has never been in contact with cats, and the only time he had close contact with a cat was the black cat he met a year ago. Later, he found out that it was called a blue short cat.

    It is obviously dark and not slippery, but it is called the blue short cat, which really puzzles the young man.

    Before taking pictures, the young man went to Baidu to take a picture of Meishang, and after reading it, he was silent.

    He didn't believe in evil, and searched for pictures of civet cats.

.Then I silently saved the pictures of the raccoon cat and the American short cat, and compared them with the cats who were eating cat food not far away happily and found that—

    Shi Huai was right to worry, he did mix up the two categories of cats.

    This is a beautiful short cat.