Chapter 4

It's after 5 o'clock in the afternoon, and the plastic runway in the playground still smells badly from the sun. The sun can no longer shine directly here, and it is much cooler than the stadium.

    The two brothers of the Shi family were walking on the playground, walking side by side.

    Shi Qian took another sip slowly before finishing the half bottle of water.

    Although there is no sun now, the summer in Nanting City is very hot, and there are beads of sweat on Shi Qian's face.

    He took off his glasses carelessly and asked as he wiped them.

    "Xiaohuai, do you really know Gu Jingxian? Don't lie to brother."

    Shi Huai knew that Shi Qian had doubts, but he didn't think too much when he got close to Gu Jingxian at the time, plus he came here to watch the game for Gu Jingxian.

    "Yes, we met about ten minutes ago."

.After Shi Qian took off his glasses, the exposed phoenix eyes looked a little sharp.

    Hearing Shi Huai's perfunctory explanation, his brows were uneasy.

    "You and Gu Jingxian haven't known each other for a long time, why did you give him a drink?"

    The bottle of drink in Gu Jingxian's hand was Shi Qian's point.

    Ever since he was a child, Shi Qian has always asked Shi Huai about everything, without any omission.

    When Shi Huai likes to eat, he can only eat it with his consent. The friends he makes also ask him to nod. Even when he goes out to buy things from time to time, Shi Qian has to ask.

    Due to academic pressure and Shi Qian's conscious or unintentional control, Shi Huai doesn't know how to make friends at all, and has an awkward and arrogant personality.

.But now, Shi Huai suddenly got to know Gu Jingxian, and he gave things close to him. His every move seemed to be enthusiastic and trusting in Gu Jingxian, so Shi Qian would not be so easily put off by Shi Huai.

    Shi Huai thought about it for a while, and found that his behavior now is indeed different from before.

    A person's behavior is not as simple as a switch, it is a long process.

    In the past, when he met Gu Jingxian at this time, it was still the other party who accosted him with a shameless face, and he reluctantly took care of others.

    -【Why are you ignoring me? 】

    【Why should I care about you? 】

    [Because I am handsome. 】

    Shi Huai raised his head, looked into Shi Qian's deep eyes, and replied.

    "Maybe because he's handsome."

    "..."

    Just because of this?

.Shi Qian couldn't help but begin to doubt life, and felt even more unhappy.

    So Gu Jingxian is going to become the second Yu Hanming?

    Shi Qian suddenly felt that it was good that Shi Huai liked Yu Hanming, at least because Hanming was not a good person, and there was little chance of being with Shi Huai.

    And Gu Jingxian...

    He silently recalled the evaluation of this person within the school, and found that the risk factor of this person was extremely high.