Chapter 83

No one is not partial to their own children, but Yu's mother is also a person who has more contact with Shihuai. Shihuai is so evasive now, she naturally hears the overtones, even if Yu Hanming's current situation It's not very good, and it's not good to disturb others because of their own children.

    Yu's mother had no choice but to reply: "Well, then you drive to pay attention to safety."

    After Shi Huai replied politely, he cut off the phone.

    When Yu's father, who was beside Yu's mother, saw that the phone was cut off, he asked, "How is it?"

    Yu's mother shook her head: "Maybe there is something wrong with the two of them."

    Father Yu also understood and sighed: "What should I do now?"

    "It's okay, I recorded it when I just called." . Of course, Mother Yu had already thought of a foolproof plan before calling. They didn't really want to come to their house from time to time. After all, everyone may have inconvenient times.

    Yu's mother handed the mobile phone to Yu's father: "take it to Mingming, it was recorded on the spot, Mingming should be able to calm down."

    After speaking, Yu Mu also sighed quietly.

    A few days ago, they found a doctor to see Yu Hanming's condition and found that it was quite unsatisfactory.

    Yu Hanming seemed to be delusional.

    Because Yu Hanming did not cooperate, the doctor could not be completely sure that it was a delusional disorder, but they must first follow Yu Hanming's wishes and report the situation to the doctor truthfully.

    Yu's mother looked at Yu's father's back, a little worried in her heart.

    I hope that his family will wake up soon, everything will be fine, and health is the most important thing.

....

    In the vast sea of ​​people, two men walked side by side, each pulling a suitcase, and shuttling among the pedestrians.

    "Why are you walking so fast? If you don't know, you think your girlfriend will pick you up."

    The distance between the two men was getting farther and farther, and they fell behind. The man who was obviously not as physically fit continued to complain dissatisfiedly: "It's obviously the same amount of luggage, why are you carrying it like air?"

    He Kangyang said helplessly: "Speak less, go faster, it's too hot."

    "I'll go out later." He Kangyang said, his eyes under the sunglasses looked at a certain point in the distance.

    Moby looked at him with the eyes of a monster: "After a busy day, do you still have the energy to go out and fool around?"

    He Kangyang: "...you're just fooling around."

.He went out, found the car that had been booked in advance, put their luggage in, pushed Moby again, closed the door, and waved goodbye.

    Moby couldn't care about He Kangyang in the comfortable car, narrowed his eyes, and found a comfortable position to lie down.

    They had a meeting yesterday until 5:00 in the morning, but it was the plane at 7:00 in the morning. Moby still couldn't get used to the plane and felt uncomfortable all the way. Now that he finally returned to the stable land, he really didn't have the energy to care about He Kangyang going. what are you doing.

    This month, He Kangyang lived like a duck to water in country Y, not only was he successfully shortlisted for Morun's trusted candidate, but he also got a glimpse of their core plan.