Chapter 67

Shi Qian drove back five hours in a row and went straight to the company.

    At the beginning of the summer vacation, too many people went out to travel, and the road was blocked for a while, and climbing the mountain was quite laborious. When Shi Qian entered the office, his face was gray, and he hadn't had time to take a shower.

    In the spacious and high-end office, a depressed middle-aged man sat on the office chair.

    The light was on, and a circle of green stubble appeared on his lips. Hearing the sound of the door opening, he raised his head suddenly.

    The two father and son looked at each other, Shi Qian threw the car keys on the transparent table, pulled out the leather chair opposite Shi Deming, rubbed his temple with one hand, and tapped the table impatiently with the other.

    "What's going on?" Shi Qian said, "Also, take a look at the court summons."

.Shi Deming's momentum was not as good as Shi Qian's on weekdays, but now he's in a big disaster, and he didn't dare to put a fart, so he obediently took out the summons pressed on his elbow to Shi Qian.

    After Shi Qian watched it silently, a corner of the dusty memory was uncovered.

    Elsie found out about Shi Deming's derailment when she was in a drunk driving accident. She rushed to the hospital to visit Shi Deming, but was told that there was not only Shi Deming in the car, but also a young man. Beautiful women, women are more seriously injured, because they wear less, the glass directly pierces the blood vessels, the scene is bloody, the car accident location is not far from a five-star hotel, according to the driving route, it should be to the hotel.

    A rich and handsome man in his forties, his career is on the rise, and a woman in his twenties, young and beautiful, with little clothes, what else can he do by driving to the hotel late at night?

.Elsie is very smart, how could she not understand with so much pointing evidence in front of her?

    So later divorce, property division, depression, jumping off the building, there was a domino effect.

    And this court summons is about that crash.

    Deming took full responsibility for the car accident, not only that, but he should have been in the game for a few years before he could come out - he killed two people, a taxi driver died on the spot, a pedestrian was run over alive by a wheel, Brain burst.

    The reason why Shi Deming was able to sit in the office without incident was because he sent someone to coerce and lure the family of the deceased, double pressure and huge compensation to make the other party private.

    This matter has been in the past for a long time, and there is almost no possibility of reversal.

    Now the subpoena for this case has been sent to Shi Deming's desk.

.This is also the reason why Shi Deming hastily recalled Shi Qian.

    Shi Deming is old after all. Faced with the eldest son who can already carry the banner, he subconsciously seeks him when something goes wrong. In addition, Shi Qian also participated in the incident back then, and understands the behind-the-scenes of this car accident that should have been on national news. matter.

    Shi Qian shook the summons and said nothing for a long time.

    Shi Deming was quite nervous and said, "Is there nothing you can do?"

    Shi Qian was extremely impatient and said, "Can you shut up? I'm only panicking now, why did you drink and drive in the first place?!"

    Shi Deming was shocked by his sudden tantrum and didn't dare to speak.