Gu Jingxian felt that the blood in his forehead was flowing backwards, and his whole body became excited.

    Why did he come back from a long trip, and his baby became so good?

    He even wondered if Shihuai had sprayed perfume on his body on purpose, ate mints on purpose, and then deliberately teased him, pretending to be innocent and ignorant to hook him.

    Gu Jingxian approached his face as he wished, and kissed Shi Huai's face enthusiastically and continuously.

.What he was most passionate about was Shihuai's petal-like lips, biting the lip beads and grinding it for a long time, when Shihuai felt that his upper lip was numb, he pushed Gu Jingxian's chest a little awkwardly.

    This time, Gu Jingxian was different from the past and left with a push.

    His hot hand grabbed Shi Huai's hand hidden in his clothes, panting low, resting his chin on Shi Huai's neck, and pressing his entire body on Shi Huai's body.

    He took a deep breath and said in a deep and hoarse voice, "Is this all right in the future?"

    Shi Huai was puzzled: "What's the matter?"

    Gu Jingxian chuckled lightly, bit his earlobe, and then looked up deeply into Shi Huai's eyes: "Hook me like you just did, I really like it."

    Shi Huai: "?"

    Who hooked you up?

.Gu Jingxian didn't explain much to him. When he arrived at his destination, he lifted his luggage as if stepping on a hot wheel, and then pulled Shi Huai towards the elevator.

    The beauty in the elevator, Gu Jingxian turned his back to the camera, his taller body than Shihuai covered all the light in Shihuai.

    He took Shi Huai's hand and touched it down, and said aggrievedly, "Aren't you hooking me?"

    Shi Huai's face quickly changed color, from white to red.

    "you--!"

    Shi Huai wanted to break free, but looking at Gu Jingxian's puppy-like bright eyes, his breathing became short, and he pretended to be calm and said, "There is surveillance, you pay attention to your image."

    Seeing that Gu Jingxian didn't speak, Shihuai coughed: "What's the matter, go home and solve it... ah!"

    Gu Jingxian picked up Shi Huai, held Shi Huai's waist with one hand, and pulled the suitcase with the other. As soon as the elevator door opened, he rushed to the door of the apartment.

.After Gu Jingxian performed on the spot to open the door with one hand, he pushed the person, stepped with his foot, closed the door, and pressed the person on the door panel to kiss him.

    Shi Huai relaxed, catered to him, raised his face and pecked back like a bird.

    It's been a long time since I haven't seen each other for a long time, Xiao Biesheng is newly married, and Shihuai has lost his usual poverty and stress.

    The two kissed fiercely, taking off each other's clothes until only the shirt was left. After Shi Huai left a deep and shallow kiss next to Gu Jingxian's Adam's apple, Gu Jingxian held him down.

    Shi Huai looked at him dazedly, and made a single tone of doubt.

    Gu Jingxian's Adam's apple slipped, and after kissing the man's face fiercely, he said unsteadily, "Eat first."

    Shi Huai slid his hand to Gu Jingxian's very good abdominal muscles, obviously through his shirt, but Gu Jingxian felt like he was being electrocuted, shook violently, and struggled to grab Shi Huai's hand: "No, you have to eat first."

.Shi Huai snorted and jumped off Gu Jingxian: "Eat what you eat."

    Gu Jingxian breathed a sigh of relief.

    He really didn't expect Huaihuai to cooperate with him so much. He just wanted to take advantage of it. Huaihuai cooperated with him too much, and he almost couldn't hold it back.

    Shi Huai washed his hands, took out the bowls and chopsticks, raised his eyebrows and said to him, "Didn't you eat? Didn't you come to pack the rice?"

    "I'm coming!"

    Shi Huai was sitting at the dining table, and seeing that he was almost eating, he asked, "Will you continue later?"

    Gu Jingxian didn't turn around for a while, and asked, "Continue what?"

    Shi Huai's eyes widened, and after two or three seconds, seeing that Gu Jingxian really didn't know, he hummed twice, pulled the food, and said unhappily, "If you don't know, forget it!"

    Gu Jingxian, this bad man, hooked him, and pretended to be mad at him! .I usually say that he is easy to be shy, but at a critical moment, the person who lost the chain turned out to be the person who said him, hum!

    Gu Jingxian reacted suddenly when he saw his expression.

    He pulled the seat to Shihuai's side, wanting to explain, who knew that Shihuai was fighting with him, he took a step further, Shihuai took a step back, and unknowingly went to the corner.

    "Don't be angry, Huaihuai, I was wrong." Gu Jingxian cried and began to explain, "Don't I think that such an important thing needs a sense of ceremony? Today is so rushed, there is no sense of ceremony at all, There is only dust and dust, how can this be done?"

    Shi looked at him suspiciously: "Really?"

    Gu Jingxian nodded like a slap in the face: "Otherwise? My elevator is already like this, how can it be pretended?"

    Shi Huai reluctantly accepted his words.

.Gu Jingxian could see that Shi Huai was still unhappy, and teased him: "Why are you suddenly horny? You are also infected by me?"

    Shi Huai was teased and angrily said: "You are the only one who is thirsty! You are the most thirsty! I'm so annoying, you wash the dishes for me later!"

    Obviously there is a dishwasher at home, Shihuai is deliberately embarrassing him.

    Gu Jingxian smiled: "Okay, okay."

    When Gu Jingxian really went to wash the dishes, Shihuai turned on the phone glumly.

    He made a post anonymously.

    [My boyfriend usually kisses and touches me, but today he could have gone further, but he refused, why? 】

    1L: [Fen, we never persuade us to make peace. 】

    12L: [There may be an affair. 】

.33L: [The landlord don't listen to them, maybe your boyfriend has any concerns, you can talk to him. 】

    47L: [Don't ask, ask is to respect you, in fact, there are already wild flowers. 】

    Seeing the various answers in the building, Shi Huai's eyes widened.

    "Gu Jingxian! You must give me an explanation today!"

    Gu Jingxian had just washed the dishes and was putting them upside down to dry the water, when he was startled by such a roar: "What's the matter?"

    "I don't believe your sense of ritual, hurry up and be honest!"

    Gu Jingxian looked at Shi Huai for a long time, and then said a little embarrassedly: "You may not believe it when you say it, I was thinking of waiting until the day we get married, and then... After all, one of the four great blessings in life, the bridal chamber is a flower candle night, so there are A sense of ceremony and respect for you."

.Who knew that after hearing his true thoughts, Shihuai was struck like a thunderbolt: "Respect me?"

    Gu Jingxian said in confusion: "Ang."

    "Gu Jingxian, you sure have wild flowers outside!"

    "Ah?! Injustice!