This person looks very familiar. Today's collapse may be the accumulation of many trivial things. It broke out, so it's so gaffe, right?

.Shi Huai thought about it, but answered accurately: "Ah, the two of us haven't cheated on the certificate yet, but it shouldn't be far from the certificate. It's not expensive, it's just some thousand layer cakes. , my lover loves to eat."

    Saying that, Shi Huai took a small box of thousand-layer cakes from the bag and gave it to the man, and said, "There should be a lot here. I'll give you one. It looks like you didn't have dinner."

    The man's eyes were sparkling, and he looked so moved that he was about to cry. He took it and said, "You are really a good man, handsome boy!"

    Shi Huai coughed, but he just listened for two minutes and added a dessert. He was about to be regarded as his savior by the man. Shi Huai was a little ashamed, just waved his hand and was about to leave.

    The man stopped him: "Little handsome guy, can you add a WeChat? I sell computers. If there is an event here, I can give you a discount!"

.Shi Huai shook his head: "No need."

    He doesn't even need coupons.

    The man wanted to say something, but Shi Huai had already turned and left.

    The man opened his mouth, and after seeing Shihuai's figure disappear, the originally happy face on his face immediately pulled down, and he pursed his lips.

    "Unfortunately, we have to come again."

    ...

    "Failed to succeed?" He Kangyang was wearing a Bluetooth headset, running in a gym, his breath was slightly unstable.

    He stopped the treadmill, frowned, and helped the bluetooth, which couldn't hang because of sweating, and went to the corner to stretch.

    "Didn't you do as I said?"

    The other side is also complaining: "I did it! He didn't follow the script you gave, did he? . He wasn't fooled at all. Gang did help me, but he didn't add me on WeChat. What can I do? Can I still push people to add me on WeChat? "

    He Kangyang was a little worried: "What are you complaining about, this is your task, you didn't finish it, and you are blaming your employer for listening to you?"

    The other end immediately put on a flattering tone: "No no no, what do I mean by that..."

    "Okay, since this plan doesn't work, then you can change to plan B."

    The other end was relieved: "Okay, no problem."

    He Kangyang was about to hang up the phone, but after hesitating for half a second, he said, "Wait."

    "What's wrong?"

    He Kangyang was obviously not talking face-to-face with others, no one could see his expression, but he glanced to the side uneasily.

    "Did I ask you to record the conversation?"

.The other end: "Yes, it's recorded, do you want to listen?"

    He Kangyang: "Yes, send it to my mailbox."

    The other end smashed his tongue unconsciously: "Hey, I'm really acting according to what you said, why don't you believe me..."

    He Kangyang has always been impatient with others. He didn't want to explain more, so he urged unpleasantly: "Don't talk nonsense, send me an email."

    The other end became humble again: "Okay, okay, got it."

    The speed of the other party's emails was very fast, and almost a minute later, He Kangyang received the other party's audio file.

    He Kangyang turned off all the software that originally played songs, opened the file, and after listening to it once, his smile grew bigger and bigger.

    He called the man again: "Cut off your voice and send it to me."

.The first time that person heard such a strange request, he was surprised for a long time: "Cut my...?"

    He Kangyang: "Yes."

    The man was a little reluctant: "But..."

    He Kangyang's tone lowered again: "I have already listened to the whole process, you just didn't act according to what I said, how dare you protest here now?"

    That person feels wronged to death, isn't it just like he is adapting to adapting to adapt, how can he adapt to adapting to adapt? !

    What a perverted employer!

    After the man scolded He Kangyang fiercely in his heart, he had a low-pitched and petite attitude on his face: "Okay."

    After cutting off the phone, the man cursed at the phone: "Psychopath!"

    Then resignedly sent the edited recording to the employer.
.