Shi Huai looked around and found that someone had indeed paid attention.

    Forget it, anyway, there is no rush to deliver supper at this time, so ask what's going on.

    Shi Huai carried the dessert and moved closer to the man.

.Lu Baiyi had criticized him for being too kind, saying that he was easily implicated by this kind of character, but at that time, he vowed that he would not meddle in his own business, and his kindness was overflowing, but now he has completely forgotten about it.

    "What's on your mind? No matter what, you can't commit suicide and despise your own life."

    In fact, Shi Huai seldom comforted others, and even before he met Gu Jingxian, he didn't deal with people at all, so he always talked straight, and he didn't know if others didn't have that idea at all.

    The man's cry suddenly choked, and he was completely speechless for a moment.

    The man choked a few more times before raising his face and saying, "Thank you, handsome guy, thank you for your concern, it makes me feel that there is still a moment of enthusiasm in this world."

    Shi Huai was used to not being able to hear others compliment him, so he quickly waved his hand: "I, I didn't..."

.In addition, the world is really cold now, and Shihuai also has an eye on her, so as not to be fooled by others.

    Moreover, he just asked casually. Even if he asked the other party that he really had something difficult to solve, he couldn't help him solve it like a bad person. Bodhisattvas have monsters who find it difficult.

    The man didn't give him a chance to reject his reputation at all, and began to say: "I really appreciate you, don't be afraid of me teasing you, I just want to complain about you, I'm chasing performance today, and I finally got one. As a big customer, he also won a prize, but he didn't believe it, he refused to accept it, and he said he would return it."

."If my performance this month was without him, I would definitely not be able to keep my job, but I said that he would not accept it. I went to explain it to the boss, and the boss said it was my own problem. Get the hell out of here, that's why I'm sitting here unhappy and tripping over you, I'm really sorry, little handsome guy."

    After Shi Huai listened, he half-believed and said, "There really is such a customer..."

    Seeing his expression, the man clapped his hands abruptly and said, "Right! You think this kind of customer is very unreasonable, don't you? He doesn't want the free travel tickets, and he thinks I hurt him, if it weren't for the data from the boss. Get it, when he doesn't want it, I'll just accept it myself..."

    The man said, and felt bad again, and began to patch: "No, I don't mean to swallow, but I think it's unreasonable... Can you understand, little handsome guy?"

    Shi Huai nodded reluctantly.
.The man seemed to see the big bag in Shi Huai's hand at this moment, and asked, "Hey? Little handsome guy, are you in a hurry? Then you go first, don't delay your business, and thank you for listening to me pouring out so much. ,You are a great person."

    Once again, he was issued a good person card, and Shi Huai was used to it. He felt that he was not really bad at being a good person, but...

    Well, the more he thought about it, the more he felt that he was a bad guy.

    Shi Huai explained: "It's okay, I'm giving food to my lover, so I can't delay anything."

    The man asked in surprise: "Oh my God, do you already have a lover at such a young age? Your partner is so happy that you gave food. It looks like this bag should be expensive, right?"